Patrick Surtain | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Grimmac said:
at first i didnt... then i thought about it.
1. surtain rocks
2. our corners suck (for the most part)
3. peterson sucks at drafting the first day (with very few exceptions)
4. i don't want anyone else to have surtain.

Awesome, now everyone is starting to get back on the same page. LOL!!!

General, I personally think you just came to the defense of the other Chief Fan which is what started this whole thing. Much like some of us came to Boiks defense.

It's good to see loyalty though. Even though Boik won the debate:evil:

if it were up to me, i'd like to transplant the entire defense to KC and make a team that combined the dolphins and the chiefs straight up. the chiefs need WR, the dolphins have that. KC needs a defense (the dolphins have that... for at least 2 more years)

GRYPHONK said:
Don't forget Ether that the game during the whole "Moulds spit in my face" remember that whole thing. Surtain held Moulds to 2 catches for 20 yards then the 2nd game he held him to 2 catches for 30 yards I believe.

But Moulds has been succesful once or twice against him. So has Hines Ward I believe.
Yeah I remember, I was just think of that specific game in like 2002 I think like 5 for 120 and a TD or 2.

GRYPHONK said:

General, I personally think you just came to the defense of the other Chief Fan which is what started this whole thing. Much like some of us came to Boiks defense.

yeah, i was kinda coming to his defense cuz no one else would and everyone was ripping on him. i'm not gonna let him die in the dust, even if i thought his info was whack. and maybe it's true... we won't know till the deal's done. i'll sleep more, that's for sure.

ether79 said:
Yeah I remember, I was just think of that specific game in like 2002 I think like 5 for 120 and a TD or 2.

Yes but we don't speak of that game :fire: lol

That was the infamous Ray Lucas era wasn't it? The game where I was glad to finally see Fiedler come back and then ducked when he threw that wounded duck that wen't like straight up lol!!!

5 catches 130 yards 1 TD I believe he had.

GRYPHONK said:

That was the infamous Ray Lucas era wasn't it? The game where I was glad to finally see Fiedler come back and then ducked when he threw that wounded duck that wen't like straight up lol!!!

Yes, and the astro-body boy had such a great game too. Just symbolic of the wannstedt era I guess.

General Grimmac said:
at first i didnt... then i thought about it.
1. surtain rocks
2. our corners suck (for the most part)
3. peterson sucks at drafting the first day (with very few exceptions)
4. i don't want anyone else to have surtain.
Congrats on your 1st good post of the day. :beer:

GRYPHONK said:

Thats enough @sskissing Gryph; I wont lock your fantasy baseball team I promise :lol:

Seriously thanks for pointing out what I no longer had the patients to. :cooldude:

GRYPHONK said:

Like 220 yards for Rw that day in like 3 quarters of work. RW was pwning Buffalo that day

Chiefs_no_1 said:
Lets see the chiefs got

K. Bell
S. Knight
C. Hall

and the Raiders have lost

N. Harris

You bring up a good point

Ok so you guys will only give up 48 points instead of 50. :shakeno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back