Patrick Surtain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefs_no_1

Red Army rising
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, and I'd just like to ask, what is the hold up on this Patrick Surtain deal? It should be done any minute we've made a very generous offer of a fourth round pick and that should be enough... Saban only has two more weeks to find another suitor and it doesn't look like that's happening, so it looks like he's going to be wearing red and gold for the fourth!!!

Sign on the dotted line already Saban :french:

X_____________________

Your GM is a lowballing cheap@ss. A 4th for a top 3 CB? :lol:

And by the way, the draft may only 2 weeks away but i dont think anyone here expects anything to happen until draft day at this point.

Chiefs_no_1 said:
I am a huge fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, and I'd just like to ask, what is the hold up on this Patrick Surtain deal? It should be done any minute we've made a very generous offer of a fourth round pick and that should be enough... Saban only has two more weeks to find another suitor and it doesn't look like that's happening, so it looks like he's going to be wearing red and gold for the fourth!!!

Sign on the dotted line already Saban :french:

X_____________________

"generous offer of a fourth round pick"?

Welcome to Trollville. Population: you.

I dont see how Saban has much choice, either accept the 4th or release him... I don't want to start a fight or anything, but that is the truth isn't it?

Kansas City...hahaha what a joke.....and they wonder why they score 42 and thier opponets score 50.

Chiefs_no_1 said:
I dont see how Saban has much choice, either accept the 4th or release him... I don't want to start a fight or anything, but that is the truth isn't it?

No.

Not to mention, the 4th is not even close to enough...and if your Chiefs don't give in, good luck with the secondary in the WEST, cuz Pat will be staying here or going to some other team that values his talents.

Chiefs_no_1 said:
No. We could keep surtain. The only reason we're even trading him is cause he has such a high cap # but there are ways around it.

SportyPhinGuy said:
Not to mention, the 4th is not even close to enough...and if your Chiefs don't give in, good luck with the secondary in the WEST, cuz Pat will be staying here or going to some other team that values his talents.

isnt that impossible considering your only 650K under the cap?

How about you KEEP that very generous offer and see what it gets ya?you can bet your *** it wont get you a pro bowl corner named Surtain.

Chiefs_no_1 said:

Uhhhhh, no. We have the cap space to keep Pat if we dont get a deal we like, so IMO thats what Nick will do. We have all the leverage in this situation...either y'all ante up and give us a 2nd, or you sit there and cry when Moss toys with your secondary twice a year :evil:

Dolphann4life said:
Kansas City...hahaha what a joke.....and they wonder why they score 42 and thier opponets score 50.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: wait a minute:hmmm: , they put 40 something on us not too long ago:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom