patriot board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patriot board

pgsmelt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
where is the patriots board?

I wanna see what they are saying about the game

All the Pats fans are at KFFL, they have no official site. I hate the Pats fans at KFFL. Don't even bother go there. They're TERRIBLE!

One guy says:

"I would take the Pats 3-RBs as a combo over Ricky. You guys are just homers when it comes to Ricky. He's good, but we have THREE good RBs!"

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
All the Pats fans are at KFFL, they have no official site. I hate the Pats fans at KFFL. Don't even bother go there. They're TERRIBLE!

One guy says:

"I would take the Pats 3-RBs as a combo over Ricky. You guys are just homers when it comes to Ricky. He's good, but we have THREE good RBs!"

3 RBs.... whatever.... you only use one at a time. Are the three of them gonna hold hands while they run the ball??? Maybe they will make-out. Do they share the same bed at the hotel???

During the player introductions they can call them the RB cluster f***. I mean since the Pats are all into that togetherness thing.

Yeah, Miami secondary isn't wasn't used to be..

That's why on the Jax game when they showed the top 5 guys with the most INTS in the past couple or few years there was 3 Dolphins sitting right there.

I disagree.

Ricky is liek 5 runningbacks.

He is having a down year, but he is still Ricky.

Should be a good game.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

I reminds of the Jets fans who said that Lamont Jordan was better than Ricky and that he would rush for 2000+ yards if given the chance.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Yeah, Miami secondary isn't wasn't used to be..

That's why on the Jax game when they showed the top 5 guys with the most INTS in the past couple or few years there was 3 Dolphins sitting right there.

That's right.

Surtain is better. Madison has regained his old form. Marion he's still there.

And now we have Knight patrolling the center of the field and Buckley. I think they know what this guy can do.

speaking of buckley...........what daya suppose he knows about this offense?

Back
Top Bottom