Patriots and Packers Tickets Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots and Packers Tickets Here

Shaun305

Season Ticket Account Executive
Reaction score
The only way you can attend these games now is by getting season tickets. We have tickets as low as $290 each. They are going fast!!! This will guarantee seats for Green Bay, New England, and the Jets. You will also have the first right of refusal for playoff tickets and you will be placed in our lottery for Super Bowl tickets. If you are interested, please call me at 305-623-6478 or swerner@dolphinstadium.com . Go Dolphins!!!!

Shaun Werner
Account Executive, Miami Dolphins

$$$

Then you are paying at least twice the amount of our season ticket prices and that will only be for one game when you can get a season ticket for $290 and get all the home games.

Shaun305 said:
Then you are paying at least twice the amount of our season ticket prices and that will only be for one game when you can get a season ticket for $290 and get all the home games.

Is that including the two preseason games as well??

if you plan on even attending 2 home games, you should go with season tickets....it will cost you that much on ebay for 2 games

deepsouth_46 said:
if you plan on even attending 2 home games, you should go with season tickets....it will cost you that much on ebay for 2 games

I'm not going to buy season tickets when I live in Virginia. I go to 2 games a year, usually for around 125.00 total

Math doesnt add up

Shaun305 said:
Yes, all 10 home games are included.

I need a low row in the upper level, is there anything left in a low row?

Back
Top Bottom