Patriots are playing for something. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots are playing for something.

Brady-Gronk > Moore-Clay/Fasano

Brady-Welker > Moore-Marshall

Its about talent, and their QB is on a different level than Moore.

If Belichick got that best out of his players, their defense wouldn't be dead last and make Tebow look like Elway.

The defense still does not give up alot of points. The talent is obviously on the offense but this is not a supremely talented team that he leads to winning seasons year after year even when brady got hurt

we need a quarterback who can beat tom brady in a shootout... we don't have such a quarterback.

I respectfully disagree. I think you beat the Pats the same way we've beat them in the past and the Giants beat them in the SB. You pressure Brady (duh) and play ball control with long time consuming drives. Limit our mistakes and make them have to score everytime they have the ball-thus making them play mistake free. A low scoring game plays to our advantage.
While I wouldn't put money on our Phins, if it snows up there realistically anything can happen. We're built more for ground/pound than they are.

Brady-Gronk > Moore-Clay/Fasano

Brady-Welker > Moore-Marshall

Its about talent, and their QB is on a different level than Moore.

If Belichick got that best out of his players, their defense wouldn't be dead last and make Tebow look like Elway.

Their defense is dead in the imaginary world where uards are more important than points.

As for Tebow, he completed 50% of his passes, had 0 passing TDs and threw for under 200 yards. He was also sacked twice.

For us to win these things need to happen

1) Score 31 points-it can be done on this defense
2) Reggie Bush goes over 100 yds rushing
3) Key point here- Vontae Davis needs another big game, 2 int's. When this happens, we kill brady. Problem is, Vontae doesnt cover TE's very often.
4) Defense is good on 3rd down conversions rate being low. That means Brady not having a great game.
5) Special teams makes a big play instead of them on us.

The issue is the pats offense puts so much pressure on offenses to score they make mistakes. Things can get out of hand fast with Brady and the boys out there.

I will say again I expect the pats to blow us out. They have everything to play for and even though we have played better at times lately belichek versus bowles is no match. Its not all about their talent its just that belichek gets the best out of his players

Weird. dlockz think we're going to get blown out. Who would have ever expected that...

The only positive if we lose to the Pats or Jets is it will help us get a better pick. I honestly don't care if we win or lose. We are not going to make the playoffs....about the only thing we can play for is knocking the Jets out of the playoffs, but I would rather get a better pick if we can get our franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom