Patriots are playing for something. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots are playing for something.

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Happy that Miami is playing an Elite that has something to play for..I wanna see what Matt Moore and the phins are made of..I wanna see Mike Nolan and D expel some revenge on a patriots team that shredded them week 1.

I wanna see alot of things from the Phins but nothing in my mind sees us beating them

I love all the articles coming out about how the defensive backs have improved with us going to play the Pats this week.

I love all the articles coming out about how the defensive backs have improved with us going to play the Pats this week.

amazing how playing bad teams makes something look improved. Last time I checked Fitz still threw for over 300 yards against our vaunted secondary which has us ranked 24th versus the pass

I will not be at the bar this Saturday :( the cell phone will be plugged in with NFL radio! GO PHINS!

I agree, I don't see any answers for gronk, Hernandez or maybe even welker on our team. Furthermore I think they may be able to run on us as well because we will be on nickel and dime all game. We will get a good look at Moore though. Our offense should be the best that pats defense has faced in a while.

I would love to beat the Pats and Jets these last two weeks. We have won too many games already to get either Luck or RG3. Might as well beat these two fuking teams that I hate so much. If I had to choose though, I'd rather beat the JETS.

would love to see us beat the pats will be at the game for the 1st time since the snow bowl a few years back. At least if all goes well i will get to see Bush get his 1000 yards for the 1st time in his career.

with the Texans loss, The Patriots can now clinch a 1st round bye, so they have everything to play for, they will be extremely motivated....Miami will have to play a flawless game to have a chance, Bush and DT will need to have a huge day in order to keep Brady on the field, and hopefully set up some PA for Moore against that awful Patriots secondary

I would love to see Moore throw for over 300 and 3 td's. We need Clay to have a good game as well b/c fasano may be out and also may have to be a blocker as most days.
Our D needs to somehow slow down gronk. I think dansby maybe can stay with him but aside from him no one else can. As most saw last week if you stop gronk then Hernandez will eat you up. No matter the team you need to pick your poison w/ these tightends in NE.
Thier run game dosnt scare me much and except for a few broken plays last week we seem to be able to stop back pretty well. So as most see the TE's seem to and will be our biggest issue this weekend. Other wise i think with the awful pats D and now them losing Carter thier bet passrusher i think Moore will have some time to throw. This game will be closer than week 1 w/ Henne at the helm.

I expect the Fins to play hard and keep it close. If we win the turnover battle, we will win the game.
Clay needs to have a big game if Fasano cannot play.
The only way to stop New England is pressure on Brady. Unrelenting pressure will unravel him.

I will say again I expect the pats to blow us out. They have everything to play for and even though we have played better at times lately belichek versus bowles is no match. Its not all about their talent its just that belichek gets the best out of his players

I will say again I expect the pats to blow us out. They have everything to play for and even though we have played better at times lately belichek versus bowles is no match. Its not all about their talent its just that belichek gets the best out of his players

Brady-Gronk > Moore-Clay/Fasano

Brady-Welker > Moore-Marshall

Its about talent, and their QB is on a different level than Moore.

If Belichick got that best out of his players, their defense wouldn't be dead last and make Tebow look like Elway.

Back
Top Bottom