Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

the best team won once again!

Ohh bull **** that was one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen.
Both of those teams played like **** but Brady came through in the clutch.

If only more teams would look at the Fins- Pats game tape they would know how to beat the **** out of New England.

Well that was a great game...and the outcome was just what I thought it would be. Hard fought smash you in the mouth football. Of Course the best team won once again! :wink: The NFL should consider a rule change with regards to the playoffs. Any team the beats the #1 seed should also take over the home field advantage..It just seems like the fair thing to do.... :D

Now its on to Indy to eat Mannings lunch next. One more step taken on the way to the Super Bowl!

Go Patriots :bye:

Sad thing is that I can see you spending all night visiting every teams fan boards to gloat.

Pathetic.
Tragically pathetic.

You better hurry to the Indy boards, you've got ticket sale procedures to monitor. :rolleyes2

Gotta love how Brady handles himself. Didn't have a good game all day long, yet when it really counted, he comes in the clutch and wins the game for the Patriots.

Like I said in the other thread, San Diego was out-coached.

Congrats to all the New England fans.

Oh and for those who were in the Cam Cameran bandwagon, his playcalling on this game was VERY, VERY questionable. Too inconsistent calling plays for Ladainian Tomlinson. Tried to get too fancy in the playoffs, instead of handling it like any other game.

23 rushes? Come on now. This is the MVP we're talking about here/

What? Are you a Dolphins fan? Congrats to Patriots fans?

Let me restore order here. Hey Patriot fans, ** **** yourself.

I laughed my as$ off at the SD Chargers and Martyball....did you expect anything else from Schottenheimer???? He gets coservative when it counts and chokes.

You can't give Brady extra chances....he will kill you every time.

Ohh bull **** that was one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen.
Both of those teams played like **** but Brady came through in the clutch.

If only more teams would look at the Fins- Pats game tape they would know how to beat the **** out of New England.

Call it sloppy, call it ugly call it anything your heart desires.
I'm calling it a win!

The chargers were supposed to be the best team in football from what the so-called experts have said for many weeks now. The chargers talked SH#^ all week long....then they forgot to go out and back it up. Merriman supposedly said he was studing the dolphins game on the pats so your sure fire method to beating the pats isn't so sure fire. That game was more about how poorly our offensive line played than some so called blueprint by the dolphins. :D

Gotta love how Brady handles himself. Didn't have a good game all day long, yet when it really counted, he comes in the clutch and wins the game for the Patriots.

Like I said in the other thread, San Diego was out-coached.

Congrats to all the New England fans.

Oh and for those who were in the Cam Cameran bandwagon, his playcalling on this game was VERY, VERY questionable. Too inconsistent calling plays for Ladainian Tomlinson. Tried to get too fancy in the playoffs, instead of handling it like any other game.

23 rushes? Come on now. This is the MVP we're talking about here/

Thanks for the congrats VL. :up:
Today truly was a testiment to Brady. He never gave up even though he wasn't having his best game. Thats the kind of thing you can't coach into a player.

I thought only 8 year old girls used that many emoticons.

BURN IN HELL PATRIOTS. BURN IN HELL.

What can I say phinman1 :hmmm: With all your experience with 8 yr old girls I guess I'll just have to take your word for it. :wink:

hey, congrats on a great win, MR NFLFAN. :D

btw, we're going to sweep you next year. expect more 21-0 outcomes. :wink:

AND we're taking the division :yes:

Sad thing is that I can see you spending all night visiting every teams fan boards to gloat.

Pathetic.
Tragically pathetic.

You better hurry to the Indy boards, you've got ticket sale procedures to monitor. :rolleyes2

No I came here because a few of the sh$% talking fans here said before the game that I wouldn't show up after the game was over..well here I am...I guess you meant only if we had lost right? Well sorry you can't have it both ways. If you are going to dish it out expect to get it served back to you should it not turn out like you wanted. Its nothing personal of course.

hey, congrats on a great win, MR NFLFAN. :D

btw, we're going to sweep you next year. expect more 21-0 outcomes. :wink:

AND we're taking the division :yes:

Thanks UF FIN KAT

Good luck next season. You guys are more or less starting over again and its not easy to do and come out of the gate with out growing pains but I do wish you the best of luck.

Call it sloppy, call it ugly call it anything your heart desires.
I'm calling it a win!

Yes it was sloppy but eventually your luck will run out.

Whatever Not that I've cooled off congrats on the win. The reality sucks though, Manning is going to choke as always, the Patriots are his kryptonite, just like the Fins are Brady's kryptonite.

Thanks for the congrats VL. :up:
Today truly was a testiment to Brady. He never gave up even though he wasn't having his best game. Thats the kind of thing you can't coach into a player.

Yeah, yeah, do us all a favor and save the Brady worship for when you are in your room alone with his poster.

Back
Top Bottom