Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

Yeah, yeah, do us all a favor and save the Brady worship for when you are in your room alone with his poster.

Please show a little class and just either skip over my post or stay away from the thread entirely if it bothers you this much. You're embarrassing the real dolphin fans.

Please show a little class and just either skip over my post or stay away from the thread entirely if it bothers you this much. You're embarrassing the real dolphin fans.

Thank you, Captain Obnoxious, for that little gem.

http://thebrushback.com/resilience_full.htm

Just change that to "Patriots" and you'd have the same result from today's game. The Chargers lost by repeatedly making stupid mistakes - they tried really hard to give the game away. Tom Brady and his sparkling 56.3 rating should tell you they won in spite of themselves.

You talking about class? That's funny. A majority of the fans here hate the Pats, and you come here talking smack? You expect some type of loving audience?

Hey, Mr. Emoticon, is there one that denotes cluelessness? It would suit you to a tee. Now please leave, we hate your team and wish you nothing but sorrow next weekend.

Just change that to "Patriots" and you'd have the same result from today's game. The Chargers lost by repeatedly making stupid mistakes - they tried really hard to give the game away. Tom Brady and his sparkling 56.3 rating should tell you they won in spite of themselves.
blah blah blah. that's football. you don't win every game pretty. pretty much every game is won because one team took advantage of the other team's mistakes. that's just the way it is.

The Saints are a team of destiny this year and they will win the SB no matter who they face and I do hope NE loses next week to Indy although they will probably win because Manning sucks during the playoffs.

blah blah blah. that's football. you don't win every game pretty. pretty much every game is won because one team took advantage of the other team's mistakes. that's just the way it is.

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Two things that particularly irritate me are 1) the Patriots winning like that and 2) fans of teams who win because the other team gave the game away failing to recognize that the other team gave the game away.

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Two things that particularly irritate me are 1) the Patriots winning like that and 2) fans of teams who win because the other team gave the game away failing to recognize that the other team gave the game away.
but they didn't give the game away...they took advantage of the other team's mistakes. good teams do it, bad teams don't. see: bears vs. cardinals.

You talking about class? That's funny. A majority of the fans here hate the Pats, and you come here talking smack? You expect some type of loving audience?

Hey, Mr. Emoticon, is there one that denotes cluelessness? It would suit you to a tee. Now please leave, we hate your team and wish you nothing but sorrow next weekend.

I haven't come here talking smack. Its you who's done that. If you are going to talk Sh$t expect to get it fed back to you. If you can't take it then move along. As a matter of fact you haven't added a single thing to this thread but smack.

Your welcome:wink:
See it the way you want I really don't care. I don't care if Brady's QB rating was 6 today because we still move on to the AFCC game next week and I'm good with that. Who wouldn't be? :D

What can I say phinman1 :hmmm: With all your experience with 8 yr old girls I guess I'll just have to take your word for it. :wink:

You have to admit, ^that is funny as **** :lol:

What? Are you a Dolphins fan? Congrats to Patriots fans?

Let me restore order here. Hey Patriot fans, ** **** yourself.
:rolleyes2 Yeah, very very classy.

And yes, I am a Dolphin fan, doesn't mean that I can't enjoy watching a good game and congratulating the winner.

Back
Top Bottom