Patriots at it again...Sign Brandon Gibson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at it again...Sign Brandon Gibson

he won't be the next anything other than another wr on the conveyor belt of 1 yr wr's they bring in to fit their system and help dink and dunk to victory. do you remember danny amendola? he gone

I don't understand why folks haven't learned this already: Brady makes receivers better.

This is unfortunate because Gibson has the talent and with Tom Brady throwing the ball, I believe he's going to be well known around the league after next season.

I saw somewhere that it was a 1 year for $850,000 contract.

Gibson is an injury waiting to happen. That 850K will only be for 8 games.

He's not very good. He wasn't good on the Rams, he wasn't good here and he won't be anything special over there.

God what is with this forum's obsession with the Pats? lol
It is news about player that was with the Dolphins until just recently and signing with another team (a division rival I might add). It is just like many other threads that have been posted here about our players that were released or traded elsewhere.

It is news about player that was with the Dolphins until just recently and signing with another team (a division rival I might add). It is just like many other threads that have been posted here about our players that were released or traded elsewhere.

Yah but every time we see a Dolphin player released, everyone is scared that he will go to the Pats lol. And when they do, everyone expects them to be like Welker.

Back
Top Bottom