Patriots Defense In Superbowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Defense In Superbowl

Dthrill_08

Active Roster
Reaction score
The patriots defense has been playing really well.

Do you think the play calling is all Flores or is bellicheat making calls?
At first I was not impressed by Flores because he is not a big name and I didn't know much about him.
He must've had a good interview and maybe the front office knows more insight on him but the front office have been making judgment moves in the past lol.

Please, mod delete 2 of my posts. Unfortunately I was using a VPN since I'm in China and the topic was created 3 times! Thanks. I dont know how to delete my post

Especially with this bad internet connection and on phone.

According to Tony Romo it's all Bill Belichick so that must be the case

BBC coverage (for what thats worth) were giving the credit for the defence to Flores. It definitely appeared he was making calls when the camera showed him.

I hope Flo works out for us I still like the lip lock Brady gave Kraft post game.

The frauds McVay and Goff, who shouldn't have even been there,completely crapped the bed from looking at the stats and reading comments of those who actually watched. I refused to watch that illegitimate garbage. Should have been the Saints vs Chiefs which most likely would have been a better game. Of course the NFL and all those idiots they pander to got what they wanted. The scum of the earth just gets more undeserved rewards.

Just like with Foles last year or Dexter Jackson in 2003 and Larry Brown in 1996. We should never come to conclusions on any player or coach based off 1 game even if that 1 game is the SB.

Whatever your opinion on Flores even if the Patriots got there butts handed to them it would be silly to vilify him based off 1 game kinda like how many are now doing to Goff and McVay the youngest QB and HC combo to ever reach a SB going against the GOAT HC and Goat QB.

Last edited:
Wade knew how to scheme against Belichick, he coached a great game. I still think McVay is a good coach, he needs Gurley and Cupp healthy next year. I still don’t think Goff is anything special.

The frauds McVay and Goff, who shouldn't have even been there,completely crapped the bed from looking at the stats and reading comments of those who actually watched. I refused to watch that illegitimate garbage. Should have been the Saints vs Chiefs which most likely would have been a better game. Of course the NFL and all those idiots they pander to got what they wanted. The scum of the earth just gets more undeserved rewards.
Goff looked the part of a HS quarterback. Honest. He was hot garbage.

Back
Top Bottom