Patriots | J. Staley to have private workout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots | J. Staley to have private workout

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:03:45 -0700
Albert Breer, of the MetroWest Daily News, reports the New England Patriots have scheduled a private workout with Central Michigan University OT Joe Staley.

I hate the Patriots, not only do they go for our players they are interested in everyone we are interested in.Next thing you know they will trade with the Raiders and draft Quinn I hope that BB has hemoroids for the rest of his life and the Pats lost every game forever.

Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:03:45 -0700
Albert Breer, of the MetroWest Daily News, reports the New England Patriots have scheduled a private workout with Central Michigan University OT Joe Staley.

I hate the Patriots, not only do they go for our players they are interested in everyone we are interested in.Next thing you know they will trade with the Raiders and draft Quinn I hope that BB has hemoroids for the rest of his life and the Pats lost every game forever.

BB seems to have one eye on the Dolphins at all times. You would think that it was the Phins would had been dominating the AFC East the last few yrs.

BB seems to have one eye on the Dolphins at all times. You would think that it was the Phins would had been dominating the AFC East the last few yrs.

Well, despite our season records lately, we always give the Pats a hard time. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to provoke us into making bad moves in order to change that trend.

I hate the Patriots almost as much as the Jets and a little more than the Bills!

Geez NE get a life! We should say we're interested in drafting Staley at #9 so they're stupid enough to trade up for him. Get off our d****!

Miami, X's and O's wise defensively and offensively are dangerous. San Diego completely dominated the Patriots on offense both on the ground and in the air. The game was perfectly managed by Cameron offensively and the New England defense was exploited as I havent' seen in a while. Couple Cameron's offensive game management with the defense's last output against New England and you have a large amount of respect for the franchises potential. I think BElicheck understands that Mangini causes the biggest threat right now, but I'm sure he will do whatever possible to not let the Miami franchise rejuvenate peacefully with a good nights rest without ruffling some feathers and causing disturbances.

I'm very excited about this Miami team' coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom