Patriots just about a lock to go back to the show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots just about a lock to go back to the show

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
no way the jags go into foxboro and beat them and the refs

The Jags are a better team than the Steelers. The steelers are better at two positions: WR and QB. Well, RB now that Fournette is hurt.

Jacksonville has a great defense, a good coaching staff, and a good strategy for reducing the exposure of its worst players: RUN THE FOOTBALL. Even when Bortles drops back to pass, his coaches tell him to take off and run if it ain't wide open.

I think that in a neutral site game, assuming that there is no questionable officiating favoring one team over the other, the Patriots would much rather play the Steelers. But with Fournette out now and the game being played in Foxboro after what we saw last night? Yeah, uhm, I don't like Jacksonville's chances.

We'll see.

The Jax defense with 5 pro bowlers can beat the pats but that dumb penalty gave great field position to Pitt on that drive. That TD should never had happen

Ozzy rules!!

I'll enjoy watching that D smack Brady in the mouth. Love it when he gets rattled. Agree that Pats should walk into the SB cause Jack's O won't make the cut.

In another thread about questionable calls in the playoffs, it's assumed the fix is in from on high by Goodell. I propose it's the individual home teams. When the favored home teams get help from the refs when it's not needed, these games hurt ratings.

My personal experience as an amateur basketball ref, you know when you make a bad call. To even things out, you make a tickytack call soon after going the other way. The players and fans notice the bad calls, but they realise it's fair and not one sided.

In the NFL, with a crew of officials, it's obvious there is favoritism in some games for select teams. It's only a matter of time before it's cleaned up because ratings drop because it's obvious. The only question is will the truth be leaked or covered up

Last I heard, Fournette is playing. I want the Jags to win but as long as they end Brady’s career, I’ll call that a win.

Back
Top Bottom