Patriots lost on purpose - Miko | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots lost on purpose - Miko

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just saw that gem on Twitter. Yep, tried to lose to dodge the Steelers according to her. That's Brady was in for most of the game. I'll definitely agree they looked uninspired but no team ever TRIES to lose

Miko also doesn't think the World Trade Centers were attacked. It was all staged by the U.S. Government.

Yes I doubt BB wanted home field throughout the playoffs. Having to potentially go on the road for the AFC Championship game with a wounded team is not a difficult task. :rolleyes2:

If Tom Coughlin is the coach, we don't hear from Miko Grimes.

brady was in til they went down 10 with no time outs and no time to do anything even

kdawg and miko must be related :lol:

Only 2 plays changed that game. Parker's circus-catch, and Tannehill finally deciding to run when the seas part like Moses did it.

If that game mattered to Miami, he would've stood there like a statue waiting to get sacked. Also, Parker would've not caught that ball.
Unfortunately, the game actually did matter to Miami, and they found a way to produce a harmful outcome once again. What did they cost themselves, about 4-5 spots of draft order?

Only 2 plays changed that game. Parker's circus-catch, and Tannehill finally deciding to run when the seas part like Moses did it.

If that game mattered to Miami, he would've stood there like a statue waiting to get sacked. Also, Parker would've not caught that ball.
Unfortunately, the game actually did matter to Miami, and they found a way to produce a harmful outcome once again. What did they cost themselves, about 4-5 spots of draft order?
3. I'll take the win to end a horribly disappointing season on a positive note.

Gillette Stadium is a powerhouse during the postseason. Why on earth would BB give that up?..

So none of the 3rd and longs we converted mattered? Gotcha

yup,, they would rather have to travel to Denver in the afc championship game.. ask miko why Brady even dressed for the game.. same goes for Amendola and Gronk etc

I was really torn watching this. On one hand, I loved the idea of sticking it to NE and hurting their playoff aspirations, but if Denver would've lost, it wouldn't have mattered. Fortunately, Denver did win.
However, the past 2 years say that Denver can Easily lose in the first round. Who's the QB? Denver doesn't even know. If Denver loses in the 1st round, then Miami cost themselves a #3 or #4 overall pick for Nothing.

I think only two spots, but no one knew that when the game was going on.

yup,, they would rather have to travel to Denver in the afc championship game.. ask miko why Brady even dressed for the game.. same goes for Amendola and Gronk etc

yeah brady and gronk playing ices the they wanted to lose nonsense

The Patriots underestimated the Dolphins big time

they thought they could practice all their running plays

and the fins would be on the sidelines planning their next vacations & shopping sprees.

That said, I was surprised to see how well Steven Jackson ran. He has looked like a stiff for the past few years

I was equally shocked at how well Kelvin Sheppard played

Back
Top Bottom