Patriots lost on purpose - Miko | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots lost on purpose - Miko

Nice try, but you would love to have Bill as your coach. You may or may not want to admit it, but Shula can't hold a candle to him.

Actually I would not want Bellicheat as the coach of the Fins. The man has proven multiple times that he has no integrity and that he will break the rules, in any fashion possible, to win. That is not the type of person I root for or even associate myself with.

brady was in til they went down 10 with no time outs and no time to do anything even

kdawg and miko must be related :lol:

Hahahaha

I already admitted that losing "on purpose" was the wrong terminology . . . But you are selling yourself the Tannehill dream (no shock coming from you) if you think New England gave a damn about winning our game. Would of been fine either way for them, BB plays chess . . Two steps ahead at all times. Houston/KC at home in round two or Big Ben in round two . . . . Let Big Ben go to Denver and give them fits, nobody wants to face them or Seattle. New England probably still ends up hosting that Championship game . . . and if they dont that is the only negative that comes out of this, but Belichek does well against Peyton, or a youngster like Brock, so it just wouldn't surprise me and does more to explain that ridiculous gameplan they threw at Miami than anything you homers come up with. Lowering Miami's draft position in the process, maybe knocking them away from a legit prospect was icing on the cake.

Dont underestimate the hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom