patriots luck runs out!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patriots luck runs out!!!

gators910

The Rise Of The Gator Nation
Reaction score
this is the week we start to make our move, colts will beat the patriots .then the pressure will start to build on them. colts will win by 7...lets go colts

Even if New England wins today, Miami will have every reason to be up for this game... From the head coaches to place kicker... EVERYONE on the Dolphins should hate the New England Patriots more than any other team.

From the ridiculous officiating, to the 25 yard punts, to the missed and blocked field goals, this team has been screwing Miami out of the playoffs and its just deserts FOR TOO LONG!

Zach Thomas has got to be hungry to personaly drive a steak through the heart of that team that is like somekind of "Vampire of Fortune".

I hope the Dolphins are at the facility RIGHT NOW plotting, and planning, and scheming, and STUDYING LIKE HELL! I hope Junor is in their yelling at about how RIDICULOUS it is that this team beats us. They should be be LICKIN THEIR CHOPS to go to Foxboro and lay that fancy pants Tom "Dont call me Greg" Brady flat on his over-theatrical a$$.

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THAT F*ING TEAM!! We always play better AND worse than them AT THE SAME TIME!

F()ck those Goddamned Patriots!

Last edited by a moderator:
It has to . . . :(

Tom Brady aka Mr.Clutch is gonna pounded....hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom