Patriots luckiest team evet | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots luckiest team evet

Well close the books... New England won the Super Bowl... amazing to watch the ceremony after

I don't know how a team recovers from an ending like that. It was literally falling forward and winning. That coach must be beside himself.

Yeah it will be interesting to see how both Seattle and Green Bay bounce back next year. If Arizona can get a healthy Palmer back and Fitzgerald stays, they have a very good chance of unseating Seattle in the West. They might have done it this year had Palmer not gotten injuried.

They should be rioting in Seattle. Knocking down the Space Needle. Lighting downtown on fire. Heading for Redmond with scythes, pitchforks and torches.

Now that the New England Cheaters have won I expect the NFL to come out and apologize to them for ever thinking that they would cheat and give them extra 1st round picks to compensate them plus they will get comp draft pick when someone signs the 4th string punt returner so all will be right in their world

Pete Carrol spoke it well... and it seemed like he knew in the end they should of ran it.... played for 3rd and 4th down??? i didnt understand that

****ing Pats. ****ing Tom Brady. 4 TDs and a record 37 completions. The guy is great...that's what makes me so angry about this. I just wanted to see the look of sadness on his face after losing to another ridiculous catch after putting up record numbers.

It's rigged folks

I don't think it is rigged to that level. But I do think it is crap. That half time show and the general flow of the season... the NFL execs ... the etc. I'm done with football. I'm writing it off. Yea some people will say that is crap .. you're a bad fan , etc, etc. But in earnest, who wants to deal with this state of affairs. Between the coverage, what actually happens in real life (fins and otherwise) and the color commentary for each game, I might as well be watching desperate housewives. Plus football has been pu$$ified by the mainstream. Between the current state of the Miami team, the ownership and the NFL at large, I am done. If the Dolphins ever do (big if) I don't want to watch Ross get a trophy. I remember when players got the trophy locker room. I'm sick of billionaire owners using this sport for their own ego and I'm sick of their patsy commissioner.

Stop watching . Stop feeding the beast.

naw... gotta watch, i love my sports... watching the kid Malcolm Butler after that moment for him and the team... thats what sports is about. I HATE the Pats, but thats great moment in NFL History... good for Malcolm Butler

One thing is still true, the last time the Pats lost the first game of the season they won the Super Bowl. We beat them this year the first game...they win the Super Bowl. I hate **** right now.

Um, yeah ... THIS is reading too much into it.

Back
Top Bottom