Patriots = Mistake free football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots = Mistake free football

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
That's why they win. They hardly makes mistakes. I still hate them.:yell:

I can't even remember the last INT thrown by Brady.

643Bradychaun.jpg

the Bradychan

that Brady leprichan is some funny shiit nice job :lol: :hail: :up: :nesucks:

New England is a standout team. I'm rooting for them now (and Indy) in the AFC. Tom Brady is as good a QB as there is in the league. He's got it all.

Muck.....I agree. Call it luck if you will...but I sure as hell wish the 'phins had this sort of "luck".

Brady is the real deal...and the coaching is world class. Last 2 series of this game.....blitz .....when it was poorly handled by Tenn....nuff said!

Just smart coaching and solid players. Zach summed it up w/ these guys.. I think they are our measuring stick in the AFCE and maybe we can steal their player guy for our GM (G).

DB

Originally posted by Muck
New England is a standout team. I'm rooting for them now (and Indy) in the AFC. Tom Brady is as good a QB as there is in the league. He's got it all.

Muck you took a very unpopular stance some of the other Dolphin fans here find it more comferting if they call it luck or cheating when the Patriots win for what its worth I give you props for calling it like it is :)

Call it luck or whatever its still illegal to grab a receivers arm when you are beat on the 4th down play, but as long as you can get away with it I guess its not cheating, all I know if it was a miami defender they would of been flaged for the it

I dont think the contact or holding that you are reffering to had anything to do with Bennet not making that catch. You either make plays and win or you dont and lose. With that being said I have nothing but props for Bennet, he made two great catches on that drive, even though I didnt think the first one was a catch I sware the ball was moving in his hand when he went out of bounds.

NE

I agree with the first message, the Patriots just dont make many mistakes, and Brady has a great footwork in the pocket, they just never seem to get rattled, or panic. Dont like them, other then Brady he is cute, but they are a very solid well coached team, and what scares me is.....dont they have like (2) first round & (2) second round draft picks in the next draft? thats kind of scary thought...i hope we can get Pioli from them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: to Finheaven, Lacy.

Originally posted by pats4life
Muck you took a very unpopular stance some of the other Dolphin fans here find it more comferting if they call it luck or cheating when the Patriots win for what its worth I give you props for calling it like it is :)

No big deal man. :) As I mentioned a few weeks back, I'm a Dolfan first and foremost. But I'm also a football fan. And New England is the best football team in the league. So in that regard, I guess I get a little defensive when I see people dismiss consistently good football for smoke and mirrors. And I can't think of five QBs I'd take over Tom Brady.

As for Bennett, he choked. Plain and simple. It was an easy catch. Especially considering the two phenomenal grabs he made previously on the same drive. Ball hit him right in the chest. Untouched.

Back
Top Bottom