Patriots power struggle? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots power struggle?

Florio from PFT just confirmed the ESPN report:

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk confirmed that a story is coming from ESPN on a rift inside the Patriots organization.

"PFT has confirmed, as reported by Bruce Allen of Boston Sports Media Watch, that ESPN will publish a new story about the Patriots on Friday," Florio wrote. "The focal point reportedly will be the relationship between quarterback Tom Brady, coach Bill Belichick, and owner Robert Kraft and, specifically, the existence of a rift among the three central figures in the 16-year run of unparalleled NFL success.

I believe there is a rift in NE and that the end is coming sooner than later. Regardless, they may still win the SB this year. I totally see Belichick leaving and taking a front office role somewhere. Don’t think he coaches again though.

honestly, a stupid article about how none of the ‘great triad’ get along... who cares?!! if not getting along = winning, maybe the 3 wise men we’ve got should book time in an octagon!

So Brady called LaCanfora and said "I didn't do it" and that's the final word? OK.

This sounds like horse ****, I will believe it when I see it.

I don’t know if this is normal, but I don’t recall hearing a owner talk about his coach like this before
It sounded odd the first time I heard it, but may make some sense now
lessen at the 56 second mark

Ps: If this it’s not permitted, please delete

Really interesting. Guerrero as the catalyst for the rift. Bellichick overly scrutinizing Brady during team meetings. Brady threatened by Garappolo and seemingly on cloud 9 once he was traded. Players feeling pressure to adopt the "TB12" method of training over the team prescribed workouts. Will be very interesting to see how the Pats finish this season and the fallout should they win the Superbowl or get eliminated.

Whether this is true or not. The reality is that nothing lasts forever. The Patriots "Dynasty" is going to end at some point. Hopefully soon.

Hmmm.
Couldn't Kraft just told BB not to trade Grop but still start TB.

Seems like there could be some validity to this report; at the very least this is something worth keeping an eye on as Dolphins fans.

look at the problems they have vs what we have. lol

they have quality players, coaches and ownership. We have, Adam Gase, Grier, Tannenbaum, Ross and #17

Back
Top Bottom