Patriots power struggle? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots power struggle?

That trade could have been the straw. Sounds like Brady overstepped his bounds. And no boss likes being stepped over.

If BB did in fact leave and went to say, the giants. He would win a SB before NE would win another. McDaniels would take the reigns and they would be lucky to win 7 games next year. Brady is obviously good, but that coach is the architect of the success of that team. Unquestioned balance across the board.... that's coaching.

If BB did in fact leave and went to say, the giants. He would win a SB before NE would win another. McDaniels would take the reigns and they would be lucky to win 7 games next year. Brady is obviously good, but that coach is the architect of the success of that team. Unquestioned balance across the board.... that's coaching.
explain then why before tom brady ever played a snap under coach BB, coach BB record in 100 games was 42-58? Before tom brady, BB was known as a defensive genius, which he was, but had zero success as being a Head coach.

Just to make it clear, basically all coaches need a top notch qb to have long term success in the nfl. What BB has done with brady is matched by no other coach in nfl history. However, if we are going to look at the whole picture, in BB first 100 games, which is 6 plus seasons worth of games, which i think we can all agree is a large sample size, he was 16 games under 500, including 1-1 in 2 playoff games.

Scenario....

Cleveland uses the plethora of draft picks to trade for Belichick who signs Jimmy Garrappollo in the off season.

Scenario....

Cleveland uses the plethora of draft picks to trade for Belichick who signs Jimmy Garrappollo in the off season.
Jimmy G stays in SF. They make him their new franchise QB. Your scenario would be a Hollywood scenario (Any Given Sunday). :biggrin

Wake me when the Pats stop making AFC championship appearances.
They are probably good enough to go past Buffalo (if they would beat the Jaguars) and maybe TN but KC, Jags and Pittsburgh could give them serious problems. Our game has shown that while in the past you could rattle Brady with pressure but this year he kinda falls apart. Our Monday Night game was actually a blue print. Brady threw so many head scratchers often without even having any pressure (foot steps).
The Jags defense was the only bright spot I had all year on my miserable fantasy football team. They could definitely unseat the Pats in the Divisional.

if bb leave all they are going to do is hire one of their asst coach. brady will be hungry to proved he can still win superbowl. with out bb..
Unless they hire out to another team before this happens. Both coordinators are being rumored as considerations for a head job.

look at the problems they have vs what we have. lol

they have quality players, coaches and ownership. We have, Adam Gase, Grier, Tannenbaum, Ross and #17

We may not have a good QB, Coach or General Manager like they do but......ummm nope i got nothing.

They are probably good enough to go past Buffalo (if they would beat the Jaguars) and maybe TN but KC, Jags and Pittsburgh could give them serious problems. Our game has shown that while in the past you could rattle Brady with pressure but this year he kinda falls apart. Our Monday Night game was actually a blue print. Brady threw so many head scratchers often without even having any pressure (foot steps).
The Jags defense was the only bright spot I had all year on my miserable fantasy football team. They could definitely unseat the Pats in the Divisional.

And their coach and football czar are both very familiar with the Patriots, and how to beat them.

Back
Top Bottom