Patriots - Seymour "Unexcused" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots - Seymour "Unexcused"

Dirtywater

SB 36, 38, 39, 49 & 51 Champs
Reaction score
Great news for Fin fans, Richard Seymour is not at mini-camp and Belichick termed his abcense as "unexcused." He wants more cash. Looks like he won't be playing this season unless something can be worked out.

Have fun!
sad-1.gif

Dirtywater said:
Great news for Fin fans, Richard Seymour is not at mini-camp and Belichick termed his abcense as "unexcused." He wants more cash. Looks like he won't be playing this season unless something can be worked out.

Have fun!
sad-1.gif

Can this offseason get ANY better??

I think not. :)

Dirtywater said:

Have fun!
sad-1.gif

why would Seymour miss mc if he knows that a deal probably won't be worked out.

I am getting tired of all these players being little cry babies about their contract. they better be glad that they get to actually play in the NFL.

wow, that d-line of new england may take a hit if the puppy dog wont go.

PhinDude88 said:
I am getting tired of all these players being little cry babies about their contract. they better be glad that they get to actually play in the NFL.

Well, it seems to be misplaced anger. They are upset that their contracts are not guaranteed and that they can be cut at any time. So, holding out is their only option.

They should be mad at the deal Upshaw struck, but it is becoming more of a reality in the NFL. While you guys are happy about this (as would I if it was another AFC East team), the fact is that you shouldn't in an overall view as it will come to haunt us all more and more in the coming years.

Didn't Ty Law do pretty much the same thing before shutting his mouth and showing up for Training Camp?

Somehow, I can't see the Pats giving in to Seymour's demands, and I can't see Seymour sitting out an entire season or two over this. He'll be back, IMO.

Gator Mike said:
Didn't Ty Law do pretty much the same thing before shutting his mouth and showing up for Training Camp?

Somehow, I can't see the Pats giving in to Seymour's demands, and I can't see Seymour sitting out an entire season or two over this. He'll be back, IMO.
Yeah no chance a premier player in the prime of his career sits out the season, he'll be in uniform time the season starts

Back
Top Bottom