Patriots sign WR David Terrell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots sign WR David Terrell

WiGGy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2029266

"Talented but underachieving wide receiver David Terrell, released by the Chicago Bears on Feb. 28, has reached agreement in principle on a one-year contract with the New England Patriots, a deal that provides the Super Bowl champions with an intriguing deep threat.

In 53 games, including 29 starts, Terrell had 128 catches for 1,602 yards and nine touchdowns. He started a career-high 15 games in 2004 and posted 42 receptions for 699 yards. In defense of Terrell, who has suffered through stretches of inconsistency, Chicago was forever shuffling quarterbacks during his tenure and the offensive design wasn't always conducive to his success."

I understand that this hasn't really been talked about much on the forums, thats probably because most of us here don't consider this to be news.

old news... there was a thread earlier.

I dont think this is good news for us tbh.

Reunited with Brady, change of scenary, going to a good team.

This just in... David Terrell ..................................................................................... still sucks

finsnchips said:
old news... there was a thread earlier.

I dont think this is good news for us tbh.

Reunited with Brady, change of scenary, going to a good team.

I agree. He's no Terrell Owens, or even Irving Fryar, but he will play better on that team.

good post its news to me...who cares if it was posted earlier...is it really neccesary to point that out??

Ohio Fanatic said:
I agree. He's no Terrell Owens, or even Irving Fryar, but he will play better on that team.

Who doesn't end up playing for that team? I hate the patriots. I bet Tim Dwight and David Terrell tunr into all-stars for them. Somehow.

nydolfan1313 said:
good post its news to me...who cares if it was posted earlier...is it really neccesary to point that out??
yes... someone stated that there wasn't much on here about Terrell, but there was.

I aint bitching, just making a point.

omg omg omg omg David Terrell went to the Patriots, thats so......who gives a fliying F. They have Troy Brown, David Patten, Deion Branch, Bethel Johnson, David Givens....and ur worried about David Terrell out of all all people.

At least they dont have Bruschi or Andruzzi this year.

Back
Top Bottom