Patriots trade Jimmy Garoppolo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots trade Jimmy Garoppolo

I dunno man, I cant imagine Pats fans are gonna be too happy about this.

They have Brady and multiple recent super bowls. If Palpatine doesnt think he is answer they will get over it

He refuses to slow down. He's 40 but the ****er can still play at an incredibly high level.

He is EPIC and it makes me sick but if I was NE I would feel better with some insurance on this season... they run a system and whoever they sign is going to need to fit that. Garoppolo did that...

They had to move Jimmy. They had no choice. They weren't just going to let him walk. If Brady goes down, it doesn't really matter who they get to replace him.

2500 yards, 16 TDs and 2 ints through 8 games. :) Yeah, he's really slowing down. We'd take that through 16 games.

Likely the Patriots mindset is we can win with anyone even if Brady goes down. It's hard to tell how good a Qb really is in that system but I get the impression Garoppolo is going to be really good.

Remember the dispute between Schefter and Dilfer over Jimmy G’s trade value lol? Adam said the Pats would get a first and a fourth for him. Dilfer said it would never happen. Then Schefty got smug about it that he’d end up being correct.

Adam Schefter said:
I can tell you this, I am going to be closer than Trent Dilfer is on that and I might be low on the one and a four. . . . I will promise you that they are getting minimum of a first-round pick for Jimmy Garoppolo. Promise you.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/03/schefter-dilfer-at-odds-over-garoppolo-trade-value/

Last edited:
Yes he can still play, but he is slowing down

Really? Brady as of now is the second highest rated QB in the NFL:

Att-309 Comp-206 Yards 2,541 YPA-8.1 TD 16 Int 2

You are so right, he sure looks to be slowing down, he only leads the league in total yards, 2nd in yards per average 3rd in TD's. Are all Fin fans this clueless?

Back
Top Bottom