Patriots trade Jimmy Garoppolo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots trade Jimmy Garoppolo

Really? Brady as of now is the second highest rated QB in the NFL:

Att-309 Comp-206 Yards 2,541 YPA-8.1 TD 16 Int 2

You are so right, he sure looks to be slowing down, he only leads the league in total yards, 2nd in yards per average 3rd in TD's. Are all Fin fans this clueless?

Brady is making this look like child's play right now. Pretty much unstoppable right now.
Bet on the Patriots each week if you are smart.

I used to root against them. It's pointless. Put a money line bet on them each week and watch your money grow.

Yes he can still play, but he is slowing down

So Finmann, please, explain how "Brady's slowing down"? Honestly, have you got anything? Anything at all to back up your ridiculous claim?

So Finmann, please, explain how "Brady's slowing down"? Honestly, have you got anything? Anything at all to back up your ridiculous claim?
Based on his record this season and the way he dismantled this Dolphins team, it appears he hasn't slowed down at all. His quick release and crisp route running by his WRs have mask any deficiencies the patriots have. On another note....we could have discussed this a long time ago, but your response stinks. You disagree fine that's what the forum is for but learn how to respond to those you disagree with dude.

Based on his record this season and the way he dismantled this Dolphins team, it appears he hasn't slowed down at all. His quick release and crisp route running by his WRs have mask any deficiencies the patriots have. On another note....we could have discussed this a long time ago, but your response stinks. You disagree fine that's what the forum is for but learn how to respond to those you disagree with dude.

Well my response was to a post in which you made a ridiculous comment with absolutely nothing to back it up. I have no problem with debate and disagreeing but when you want to make a statement like that, what kind of response do you think you'll get from a Pats fan?

Well my response was to a post in which you made a ridiculous comment with absolutely nothing to back it up. I have no problem with debate and disagreeing but when you want to make a statement like that, what kind of response do you think you'll get from a Pats fan?
A better one.

Well maybe we should go back to the original post, please explain how you could claim, "Brady is slowing down."
The first few weeks of the season when Brady was taken sack after sack the patriots looked off even slow, I attributed this slow start to him as the offense was not clicking. even Brady's throws were uncharacteristically off....high, behind receivers etc. Unfortunately for us and the rest of the league the last 6 weeks have seen them especially the defense play lights out. This was my thinking when I made the original post.

The first few weeks of the season when Brady was taken sack after sack the patriots looked off even slow, I attributed this slow start to him as the offense was not clicking. even Brady's throws were uncharacteristically off....high, behind receivers etc. Unfortunately for us and the rest of the league the last 6 weeks have seen them especially the defense play lights out. This was my thinking when I made the original post.

Fair enough I guess, but considering that Brady was still putting up top two QB statistics in the entire NFL during the first 5 games, it's pretty simplistic to try and make the correlation that he was "slowing down", there was simply no evidence of it in his play. I get that fin fans have been praying that day would come for a log time now, but it's not this year, clearly.

Back
Top Bottom