Patriots trying to sign Suh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots trying to sign Suh

Makes total sense -- Bellicheat would love to shove that up our collective (rhymes with gas) ...

It would also be really nasty for Suh to do that!

Can't wait to hear Pats fan flip if it happens. Heard many say the Pats wouldn't sign a guy like Suh. You see Pats fans believe 31 teams are dirty and the Pats are not. It's ridiculous here is Patsy country. That's why the name of my fantasy team, if I play, will be Gronk's Elbow Drop!

Bogus source. Someone named Dolphinstalk.com on Twitter is the only person who said anything like that. Not anyone with actual knowledge.

This is BS. I am listening to sports radio in Boston (I live in NH) and they sources a Dolphins' fan page. Does anyone care about sources anymore?

BelliCheat is going to make it happen. He will be our nightmare.

Can't wait to hear Pats fan flip if it happens. Heard many say the Pats wouldn't sign a guy like Suh. You see Pats fans believe 31 teams are dirty and the Pats are not. It's ridiculous here is Patsy country. That's why the name of my fantasy team, if I play, will be Gronk's Elbow Drop!
Funny that so many Fans say that about Players.....Until those Players are wearing Your Colors!!!

If letting Suh go is really a good idea, then people here wouldn't be crapping their pants at the thought of him signing with the Pats.

I don't believe it, but if it did happen, BB knows how to design a D to help him become what he was in Detroit. Maybe even better.

The Pats will not sign Suh for the salary he is going to demand. One of Suh's primary goals as stated by him is to be a Billionaire!

That's what I thought too.. but who knows what BB will promise. Maybe Kraft will offer him some shares in the team or something for a sweet deal.

I don't believe it, but if it did happen, BB knows how to design a D to help him become what he was in Detroit. Maybe even better.

BB ALWAYS gets production out of our cast offs. ALWAYS. It's why I don't understand why they didn't attempt to trade him to a team outside of the division for any compensation at all. Teams really wouldn't trade even a 7th rounder for Suh because of his salary? Why cut him?

Back
Top Bottom