Patriots trying to sign Suh | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots trying to sign Suh

Doesn't bother me one bit. It would bother me if we were competition for them, but we're not. They're a lock to win the division, and we're a lock to finish below .500

I'll always root against the Patriots because **** them and their entire fanbase. But I will no longer be overly concerned with what they're doing because it doesn't have anything to do with us at all as we aren't in their league or close to it.

Nonetheless, I hope Brady suffers a career ender this season. And I mean that with all my heart.

4 forced fumbles in 8 years. Pats can have him. I'll believe it when I see it. Think the Pats are smarter than that.

Suh hasn't been officially released so that's bogus I believe no one can contact him or his agent until his release.

The Patriots don't believe in rules, they are the law.

tenor.gif

4 forced fumbles in 8 years. Pats can have him. I'll believe it when I see it. Think the Pats are smarter than that.

Yeah, let’s see what Suh does lining across from Pouncey 2 times a year. I feel sorry for Tannehill if this happens.

The Patriots need him. They lost to Nick Foles and Jay Cutler last season and almost lost at home to Blake Bortles in the AFCCG. He's a fantastic player, why wouldn't they try to sign him.

Do you guys realize there are ZERO great teams in the NFL? Don't fear New England.

The second worst team in the league (although I'd contend Indy is worse) lost two games to the Eagles by a combined 8 points.

The return of #17 will shut everyone the F up.

Suh hasn't been released yet. This is just pure speculation.

I wish this was just some serious trolling by the Dolphins and Suh. Ending up with the Dolphins deciding not to release him after all. Yeah I know not likely, but it would be great if it was.

This is a very interesting twist. It sure isn't the Patriots way :-).

But they have an owner that's really old and would like one more win before he gets traded to the after-life. A HC who's got to be thinking about what life would be like, if he had a life. A QB who's old and even though he won't admit it, his age WILL catch up to him SOONER rather than later. Maybe, this is the time for the Pats to spend a little, err, it's Suh so a LOT, on a player that could be special for them. Wouldn't be surprised, at all, if Suh chopped his numbers down a little for a sniff at the big game.

Ghost is right. QBs cover up warts and teams are more even in the pros than you think. Remember ‘07 when the Giants beat the undefeated Pats? In London that year, the Giants beat us 13-10 and we were 1-15 that year. Yep! The league champion beat a 1-15 team, worst team that year, by a FG.

Get a QB, show up each week.....or else!

The Pats will not sign Suh for the salary he is going to demand. One of Suh's primary goals as stated by him is to be a Billionaire!

He's never going to be a Billionaire playing football so his salary is irrelevant in that goal. The only way he'll be a billionaire is to take the money the Dolphins gave him and invest it.

Ndomukong Suh hasn't exactly been Ndomukong Suh. I don't remember seeing our Pass Rush or Run defense get significantly better with him.
The guy is a BEAST - he is ridiculous...

Do not blame him for our pathetically weak team (see terrible linebacker play for years on end!) and organization and staff being a group of stooges. Suh is a player that ties up other key players to free the linebackers up to create havoc! Our support around him SUCKED! Sorry guys - our linebackers were a joke! A back coming out or a slant pattern tore us up so opponents neutralized our strengths. BUT PLEASE heyzeus do not blame Suh for it! Miami has fallen into being the worse organization in football and Suh to the Patriots is the cherry on top of our total and complete downfall. Like the movie Downfall we are at the bottom!

Why would the Patriots sign Suh when they just traded a 3rd round pick to the Browns for DT Danny Shelton? The Patriots play a 3 - 4 defense and plan on using Shelton at nose tackle. Is the plan to sign Suh and move him to end? If you were betting on it, I wouldn't bet the farm on this rumor.

If the Pats get Suh, then we get Nelson. Imagine that battle twice a year.

Back
Top Bottom