Patriots vs Buffalo MNF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots vs Buffalo MNF

Gotta go for Buffalo when it comes to Miami's interest. Pats just had a long TD run and 2pt conversion. The wind has basically taken the kicking game out of consideration. It feels really dirty to root for Buffalo....we'll see. Also I'm not sure why these commentators are calling Mac Jones a star. That seems a little.....premature.

This loss may hurt the Bills badly. The Bucs are next. Then the Patriots. They may lose 3 in row. Taking their record to 7-7. Ouch.

I tell you what, I've been hearing from the media how great Mac Jones. I just it again, I don't think Patriots win tonights game vs bills without Mac jones saving the day......

This loss may hurt the Bills badly. The Bucs are next. Then the Patriots. They may lose 3 in row. Taking their record to 7-7. Ouch.
I definitely see the bills losing to bucs because of Brady. Brady owns the bills

People losing their **** because the Pats ran the ball almost 50 times and only had 3 pass attempts... if I recall correctly, Shula won a Superbowl by running it damn near 60 times, and only throwing up 7 pass attempts to keep Fran Tarkington (sp) off the field. We've been there, done that, people.

I was telling my brother this is how the Brady era started.

We both agreed that another 20 yrs of Patriots dominance would be....

View attachment 89427
The space time continuum was skewed with the tuck rule against the Raiders. They never should have got that SB. Who knows what would have happened had they lost that game.

Back
Top Bottom