Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Vs Chiefs Afc Championship Game

This is my nightmare SB matchup being from STL: Rams vs. Patriots. I never thought I would have to root for the Rams ever again, but I have no choice now. I honestly do not even want to watch the game.
Look at it this way... it’s all come full circle. The Rams will win the SB to avenge the one the Pats stole from them by cheating 16 years ago, closing the loop and ending the dynasty. We can hope right? :thumbsup

Look at it this way... it’s all come full circle. The Rams will win the SB to avenge the one the Pats stole from them by cheating 16 years ago, closing the loop and ending the dynasty. We can hope right? :thumbsup

Yeah, however from my perspective, it is like having to pick Trump or Pence as president.

One can hope!

Does anyone have a clean view of the offside? typically there is better footage than that

Dee Ford just wanted to keep Andy Reid's legacy intact.

Could have ended nearly a 50 year SB drought for Kansas City...if he just lines up correctly.

Yeah guy blew it just like Andy Reid teams do in big games. Now we have to hear those assclowns in Bawston with their nonsense for at least another 2 weeks. Not even worth watching the Super Bowl. Only hope is that McVay and his staff actually have their more talented team prepared to play unlike Reid and his guys.

Refs blew this game as well that “roughing the passer” or whatever should have been a non cal and put the pats in I think 3 and long and Hogan’s “catch” should have been incomplete..

The refs blew this game and the other game today plain answers simple.

the ridiculous overtime rules are just dumb. The other team deserves a chance with the ball.. the should seriously look into changing the whole ot thing.

the ridiculous overtime rules are just dumb. The other team deserves a chance with the ball.. the should seriously look into changing the whole ot thing.

Yep, games like this in essence decided on a coin toss. Neither D was stopping the other O. Need to take a lead from College and implement their system, it's way more exciting as well.

Why oh why. I hope the Rams watched this game . Who's it gonna be in the super bowl a 3rd or 4th string Patriots running back or receiver .

Nice 3rd down defense by Chiefs in OT. Three opportunities to get a stop on 3rd and 10 and could not do it. Patriots ran similar 3rd down plays every single time. They deserved to lose and Bob Sutton needs to canned ASAP.

yup - as much as the Chiefs somehow scored points to keep up I always felt the Pats could score at will & Belichick was one step ahead in the game calling with the Chiefs D reacting rather than effecting the game. They did not adjust in time.

Hoping Wade Phillips can be more creative in his defensive schemes in the Superbowl & initially take away the Pats running game & screen plays forcing them into passing situations.

Of course, this counts for nothing if you can't get to Brady, the Chiefs D hardly put a glove on him! Rams need to follow the old Giants game plan & get pressure on Brady early.

Back
Top Bottom