Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day! | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day!

:0wned: Lets hope we can continue and send out a message to our East rivals.

AWESOME!!! I love the shutout, thanks Phins!!! :dolphins: :D

Here's to 1 and done for the Pats in the playoffs! :sidelol:

Ne one have a site with some game photos besides the ones on NFL.com? and could someone capture the final score board from

I love how all the Joey bashing stopped in this thread once he threw that TD to booker. Not that i'm a huge Joey supporter... just an observation from spending the day watching the game, and looking at this thread..

but since nobody else will give him credit, I will.. he played well. no mistakes. good decisions. avoided sacks, threw it away when he needed to. smart, smart game.

and the Defense... wow... STELLAR all day. great game! like i said earlier, who says watching a 5 and 7 team cant make for a good day!

LETS GO PHINS!!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Great game by the defense and special teams and a WONDERFULLY conservative game by the offense. Very satisfying! :D

Semedi said:
AWESOME!!! I love the shutout, thanks Phins!!! :dolphins: :D

Here's to 1 and done for the Pats in the playoffs! :sidelol:

you can change your avatar now, Semedi! :sidelol:

brandon27 said:
I love how all the Joey bashing stopped in this thread once he threw that TD to booker. Not that i'm a huge Joey supporter... just an observation from spending the day watching the game, and looking at this thread..

but since nobody else will give him credit, I will.. he played well. no mistakes. good decisions. avoided sacks, threw it away when he needed to. smart, smart game.

and the Defense... wow... STELLAR all day. great game! like i said earlier, who says watching a 5 and 7 team cant make for a good day!

LETS GO PHINS!!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I love your avy

Back
Top Bottom