Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day! | Page 75 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - 12/9/2006; Predictions, Coverage All-Day!

Remember when people were saying Zack and JT lost a step when we were loosing? Its funny now that there gods now! LoL I love our fans! BTW im not saying any of you called them out but some people blasted them.

I have to be honest. I wanted them to score. That drop kick last season was kind of an in your face call. (even though we won the game). Oh well. I'll take the shut out.

icephinfan said:
No no, good call. It's a slap in the Pats face. We take the knee and say, you lost suckers.:lol:

I agree, but shades of that drop kick last year ...

But just shows Saban has more class than belicheck, yeah baby!!!!:lol:

omg we shut them out!!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!! SAMMY MORRIS WITH HIS 1ST CARRER 100 YD GAME!

jdang307 said:
Forget the kneel, didn't they do a drop kick field goal on us last year? I'd punch it in! Unless belicheck said sorry to saban privately.

Belichick is an unclassy piece of **** prick. I can't stand that guy and best of all, Nick just rubbed it in his face more by kneeling. I love this!

Now that is the football we thought we were going to see out of the Phins all season long. Nice game by everyone. Let's keep rolling, and you never know what can happen.

Man, am I happy about this outcome. I never figured they'd win, let alone shut the pats out. Amazing. I wish the Phins D played this way week in and week out. Everything just went their way today. Great, great great :).

brandon27 said:
kneel it?!?!? what the $&%*

you're playing new england! score again!

Well knowing that Saban and Belichick are good friends, Saban isn't going to humiliate him any more than he has to.

Can somebody capture a final scoreboard from a website and post it. I have to rub it in a Patsies fan's face.

Back
Top Bottom