Patriots waived WR Josh Gordon. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots waived WR Josh Gordon.

I mean, if he wants to take a vet minimum prove-it deal then I think I'll be okay with it. I want to give our young QB as many weapons as possible, and this move has very high upside IMO

I mean, if he wants to take a vet minimum prove-it deal then I think I'll be okay with it. I want to give our young QB as many weapons as possible, and this move has very high upside IMO

At this stage if we get Tua, I'd much rather pair him up with one of those young, explosive, recieving talents from Alabama that he can trust, count on and grow with in the NFL.
You can't trust J.Gordon at this stage in his career.

Just asking, would they get another if they let him go at the end of the year. Kind a like the idea of double dipping

Oh you mean could we also potentially get a comp pick also on top of the 5th we traded for if we didn’t sign fa’s to offset?

I honestly don’t know the answer..

Last edited:
Josh Gordon. Smh.

The trading for Sanu for double or triple what he's worth factor.

Not sure why people say "no thank you". If he comes cheap and he can play I'd pick him up. He is familiar with our OC and presents some veteran presence. I wouldn't give him a starting job but he could be useful for a situational role.

Back
Top Bottom