Patriots waived WR Josh Gordon. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots waived WR Josh Gordon.

cuzinvinny

Active Roster
Reaction score
( Rotoworld ) News

Patriots waived WR Josh Gordon.

Gordon is being cut loose from injured reserve, presumably with a settlement. Since it's after the trade deadline, the 28-year-old is subject to waivers. The Dolphins, Bengals and Redskins have the top three claims.

Tua Wilson Parker Gordon Williams Grant!!!!! Get er done!

There will be a reason why he's being waived, not sure why we would have an interest.

Gordon playing and practicing daily near South Beach?

I don't think that would work out in the long run, let alone the short term.

not saying he's one of our guys

But at 28 last April, 6'3" 225 when healthy maybe something to grab and hold on to. We do definitely need ligit Wr who opponets need maybe have some level of concern for.

There will be a reason why he's being waived, not sure why we would have an interest.

especially considering their offense is in desperate need of a receiver. They aren’t letting him go unless there’s something troubling there.

At this stage sign him and shelf him for the offseason and see if there’s anything there.

especially considering their offense is in desperate need of a receiver. They aren’t letting him go unless there’s something troubling there.

At this stage sign him and shelf him for the offseason and see if there’s anything there.
Thats what I was thinking. Its only cost us 1 mil. Patriots also pay 1 mil. why not ?

Please just stop. Haven't we tried this crap before? Has it ever worked for us? No it hasn't.

not saying he's one of our guys

But at 28 last April, 6'3" 225 when healthy maybe something to grab and hold on to. We do definitely need ligit Wr who opponets need maybe have some level of concern for.

Yes, but not this year and not Josh Gordon. There's a reason he's being released - again. Plus, Miami does not want to ADD talent these last 9 games. Develop your own talent where you have it and lose as many games along the way as possible.

Please just stop. Haven't we tried this crap before? Has it ever worked for us? No it hasn't.

1 mil. hit..... we just spent what 4 mil on a 5th rd pk.

its a no brainer IMO for what I'm aware of as risk. We do need ligit WR's.....So if it doesn't work, not like most everything else we are doing player wise is mind blowing success..

1 mil. hit..... we just spent what 4 mil on a 5th rd pk.

its a no brainer IMO for what I'm aware of as risk. We do need ligit WR's.....So if it doesn't work, not like most everything else we are doing player wise is mind blowing success..
not talking about money wise.......if he didn't work out up there then he's not going to down here

knowing the pats there is a for sure issue that we have not learned about yet. They do not just toss off talented players to throw a second at sanu

Back
Top Bottom