Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots

holy crap

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know how the heck they are doing it? They have no running game, thier WR are average IMO and half thier D starters are out with injury. I thought this team was done after week 1 and then they beat the two of the best team in the AFC (Miami, Tenn). I'd have to say they are the Divison favorites now. I don't know how they are doing it but they don't look like they are gonna fold.

I Bellicheck THAT good of a coach?

Imagine how good they'll be when their Defense starters come back and the Offense starts rolling. I can't see any improvemnt in Miami's offense this year. I think they're one of the worst offenses in the league.

Originally posted by holy crap
I don't know how the heck they are doing it? They have no running game, thier WR are average IMO and half thier D starters are out with injury. I thought this team was done after week 1 and then they beat the two of the best team in the AFC (Miami, Tenn). I'd have to say they are the Divison favorites now. I don't know how they are doing it but they don't look like they are gonna fold.

I am a Pats fan and I can't figure it out either.

They are like one of those wonderful dreams where you see your team with a bunch of rookies and backups lead thier team to victory!!!!

:) :sleep: :)

I think Belichick is kicking arse. We need to lock that man up.

If he was the Phins coach, you would had another undefeated season......

i agree with xnought...and I was thinking that earlier. We have the talent and the skill...but we just arent using it right and to its potential...arg

better win next week, thats for sure!

The Patriots are "doing it" because they've got outstanding depth and underrated talent. This is not a team void of talent. They've got good football players. Having the league's best coach doesn't hurt either.

They do not have hardly any talent at all. They didn't beat the Phins today at all.

The Phins should have won this game by twenty points.

If we had a coach who was real and QB who was average this game would not have been that close even. The amount of mistakes that Wanny allows to go on are a disgrace to the great game of football I played my whole life and love so much. I had not alent at all really, but played college ball at a decent school because I worked my *** off and always fought every down.

Wanny needs to make the players on this team do some more of that, and less of reading how great they are at home in September.

I think we're playing pretty well defensively. Certainly well enough to win today. Our offense is just that pitiful. And special teams haven't been very special this year.

Belichick is certainly among the league's best coaches and is most definitely the league's best defensive mind. Hell, Jimmy tried to get him down here to coach our D. Anyway, he adjusts very well and makes an omlett when a few of his eggs get broken.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
They do not have hardly any talent at all. They didn't beat the Phins today at all.

Wanny needs to make the players on this team do some more of that, and less of reading how great they are at home in September.

I disagree. NE has a lot of underrated depth and talent. Yes, we should have won today. We're certainly more talented a team. But you can't say this team should have won by 20 and then follow it with "if we had a better QB and coach". It doesn't work that way. You are what you are. And we aren't 20 points better, otherwise we would have won by 20. They have a better coach and QB. And it made a difference.

And I disagree about this team and reading its press clippings. It's October, we're 1-2 at home, and 3-0 on the road. They aren't reading anything of the past. They're just not playing well, period.

Even in the spirit of bitter rivalry, I've only EVER seen posts here fron Fin Fans that show reverance and respect for Belichick.

As to how the Pats keep winning?

Who knows....smoke and mirrors??

Believe it or not, I'm actually beginning to wonder if our injured starters will foul up this great chemistry thing we have going! They'll be rusty and out of shape.

If nothing else, our young guys are getting great game experience and building tremendous confidence in themselves.

Look to see if rookie Tully Banta-Cain does anything soon - he was activated today. (We also released FB Larry Centers.)

Originally posted by Muck

I disagree. NE has a lot of underrated depth and talent. Yes, we should have won today. We're certainly more talented a team. But you can't say this team should have won by 20 and then follow it with "if we had a better QB and coach". It doesn't work that way. You are what you are. And we aren't 20 points better, otherwise we would have won by 20. They have a better coach and QB. And it made a difference.

And I disagree about this team and reading its press clippings. It's October, we're 1-2 at home, and 3-0 on the road. They aren't reading anything of the past. They're just not playing well, period.

Jay did miss 2 wide open recievers that could of very well been TD's. It really shouldn't have been this close.

I

Hell yeah he's that good...........won the Super Bowl with a team of no names and avearge players with the exception of Ty Law, Lawyer Milloy and Richard Seymour. Imagine what he would do with a team like the Dolphins.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG

If we had a coach who was real and QB who was average this game would not have been that close even. The amount of mistakes that Wanny allows to go on are a disgrace to the great game of football I played my whole life and love so much. I had not alent at all really, but played college ball at a decent school because I worked my *** off and always fought every down.

What game were you watching?

good coach, decent WRs and a good QB, thats how they are doing it.

Everyone bashes Brady but he is a good QB doesnt make bad mistakes and has a good arm and can throw it down field. See yesterday overtime for proof.

Bellichick is great w/ making adjustments on game day situations. The game against the bills was a fluke. The distraction of letting Milloy go was what caused the Pats the loss against the bills in such a manner. The Pats should be favored against the bills in their next meeting.

The mistake Wanny made against the Pats, is that they allowed Brady decent throwing yards. Hardly any presure on Brady.The bills took that away from Brady by pressuring him and made them run. Whenever Brady threw against the bills, we made their wr's pay too.

Back
Top Bottom