Pats' Announcers Smug, Shocked, Stunned As It Happens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats' Announcers Smug, Shocked, Stunned As It Happens

omsj.gif

22 second mark....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I love the color commentator saying “jesus“ in the background as the play unfolded. Gold.

I listen to their talk radio up here on the way into work occasionally its insufferable, the color guy is Scott Zolak, backup QB in the early 90's with the pats. such an awful announcer.

Actually, I thought they were pretty good considering. They even acknowledge it was a nice play designed and that the Patriots don't play as well in Miami.
Additionally, They mentioned that the Pats left points on the field which they did.

Very good in total. Put other announcing crews in the same spot and it would have been an explosion of emotion and disbelief.

These guys knew enough to shut up and calm themselves before continuing.

You know Kraft was on the phone to Goodell,"What the Hell just happened". Goodell was probably like'"I...I...I don't know sir." Kraft."We pay you good money to make sure this stuff doesn't happen. You could have easily fixed it with a flag on the last play". Goodell "It... It... It won't happen again".

Last edited:
You know Kraft was on the phine to Goodell,"What the Hell just happened". Goodell was probably like'"I...I...I don't know sir." Kraft."We give good money to make sure this stuff doesn't happen. You could have easily fixed it with a flag on the last play". Goodell "It... It... It won't happen again".
I wished they would have shown kraft after the TD, they always show his ugly mug after New England scores, would have love to see it after that kind of a loss lol

Very good in total. Put other announcing crews in the same spot and it would have been an explosion of emotion and disbelief.

These guys knew enough to shut up and calm themselves before continuing.
I agree. I just love the color guy’s “Jesus” comment. Said it all.

You know Kraft was on the phone to Goodell,"What the Hell just happened". Goodell was probably like'"I...I...I don't know sir." Kraft."We pay you good money to make sure this stuff doesn't happen. You could have easily fixed it with a flag on the last play". Goodell "It... It... It won't happen again".
LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom