Pats' Announcers Smug, Shocked, Stunned As It Happens | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats' Announcers Smug, Shocked, Stunned As It Happens

Wonder how many were there and left early or how many were watching or listening and flipped it off prior to the unthinkable happening?

*Guilty

guilty...... as soon as the PI by MF29 I turned to Panthers-Browns game and handed remote to wife and went in kitchen to work on dinner. she of course immediately said we suck, screw the panthers and put it on a *gasp* Christmas movie (like we haven't been watching them since like July it seems), went to kitchen had me a beer (because I suck at quitting) started stirring the philly steak meat in crockpot. I looked at phone on bar, saw they kicked a FG, started slicing some Italian bread...looked at phone and saw a return by ballage, blah. couple swigs of beer look at phone and yell "WTF!!??" run into living room, snatch the remote away from wife "what are you doing!!!??" "we scored!!!" by then of course it was just the announcers talking how amazing the play was while showing the players and no replay, so had to get on twitter and find the replay. but then back to making my "Philly specials" on the day the "Miracle in Miami" happened. after toasting and everything the cheesesteaks I posted on facebook. "Made philly specials today, isn't it ironic? don't cha think?" of course I got the 100th degree from the wife asking what I meant by that....Sheeesh.

but yeah im guilty, I never turn the channel til the game is at 100% loss, thatll show me. GO PHINS!

It's a game that could be huge for home field advantage. Kansas City, at 11-2, would currently be the number one seed. Watch out for the Los Angeles Chargers, though. That's a team that could surprise.

The Pittsburgh versus New England game next week will be huge. The Steelers are really in a must win situation.

guilty...... as soon as the PI by MF29 I turned to Panthers-Browns game and handed remote to wife and went in kitchen to work on dinner. she of course immediately said we suck, screw the panthers and put it on a *gasp* Christmas movie (like we haven't been watching them since like July it seems), went to kitchen had me a beer (because I suck at quitting) started stirring the philly steak meat in crockpot. I looked at phone on bar, saw they kicked a FG, started slicing some Italian bread...looked at phone and saw a return by ballage, blah. couple swigs of beer look at phone and yell "WTF!!??" run into living room, snatch the remote away from wife "what are you doing!!!??" "we scored!!!" by then of course it was just the announcers talking how amazing the play was while showing the players and no replay, so had to get on twitter and find the replay. but then back to making my "Philly specials" on the day the "Miracle in Miami" happened. after toasting and everything the cheesesteaks I posted on facebook. "Made philly specials today, isn't it ironic? don't cha think?" of course I got the 100th degree from the wife asking what I meant by that....Sheeesh.

but yeah im guilty, I never turn the channel til the game is at 100% loss, thatll show me. GO PHINS!
I hear you on those Christmas movies. Definitely one of the greatest plays in Miami history.

I honestly waited in disbelief looking at my tv for 5 minutes because I just knew there had to be a flag or he stepped out it just wasn't possible something this positive or this much of a miracle could happen to us. Once it set in then I went crazy. What a day. Ill never forget that play for the rest of my life.

Back
Top Bottom