Pats checking out Crowder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats checking out Crowder

VaPhinatic

Active Roster
Reaction score
ClaytonESPN John Clayton

The Patriots gave former Dolphins LB Channing Crowder a physical Thursday. It is too early to tell if they will make him an offer.

Great. if they sign him I can still be amused by his idiot ramblings on all the local sports talk shows up here in New England.

haha.. wait every time they sign one of our sucky players it bites us in the ***

I had a feeling they would look at him, maybe sign him to get some info on our defense. Typical Belichick move.

They already have a slower version of Crowder on their team with Spikes.

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The Patriots gave former Dolphins LB Channing Crowder a physical Thursday. It is too early to tell if they will make him an offer.

Hate to make a joke about a former Dolphin player, but if Pats do pick him up, I pray Crowder covers Clay.
Chubbs

This year hes making the Probowl as a Patriot and will have 15 ints, 25 sacks and 135 tackles.

It will be worth it if he murders Matt Light in the locker room.

**** what ya heard, crowder was a good player and leader and the smartest dude on defense...but cant tell that to anyone here.

The Pats are so desperate on D they sign Crowder. Take him.

**** what ya heard, crowder was a good player and leader and the smartest dude on defense...but cant tell that to anyone here.

Bull**** Naps. They only said he was "smart" because they couldn't say anything else good about him. There was nothing they could point to on the field...so they used an "intangible" that we couldn't argue with...much.

Back
Top Bottom