Pats could beat our record | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats could beat our record

Dirty29Sam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The new england patriots are on the prowl in 2004 to beat our record of most consecutive wins and isnt it ironic that the game to beat the record woudl be against none other than the miami dolphins. storyline???????? i think its omethign like the 4th game and it would either tie the record with us or beat it.

You got to know that its gonna come down to pats dolphins week 5 and obviously the apts will be walking into the game 4-0 its so obvious thats gonna happen. i smell a huge storyline.

I couldnt give two shizzles about it, they didnt have an undefeated season...them beating us to start out 5-0 combined with their 2003 superbowl run doesnt even compare....

yeah, Im with TT. If its not one season, its not the same. If they went 16-0 and its the eve of the Super Bowl, come on back and make a new thread. Til then, lets talk about something else :D

I have read this before, but does it matter. I think the Bears have the most consecutive wins over multi-year seasons. And the dolphins have perfect season. So after that game all the pats can say is they have more consecutive wins than the Dolphins, yet no perfect season, or even 17-0 season if they somehow get that.

The Pats can try for it, but their not goign to get it. Every team right now is gunning for them. I expect the Pats to lose opening day against the Colts. Go Peyton ;)

Who cares if the Pats do it. There was only one undefeated season and it belongs to the Fins. Cons wins over two seasons won't erase that. Personally, I see a flat year for the Pats. There are no more dynasties anymore, take a look at all the teams in the last couple off SB's. I see this being the Fins year, enjoy it.

WestCoastPhins said:
I have read this before, but does it matter. I think the Bears have the most consecutive wins over multi-year seasons. And the dolphins have perfect season. So after that game all the pats can say is they have more consecutive wins than the Dolphins, yet no perfect season, or even 17-0 season if they somehow get that.

You're right, Da' Bears now have that record. But don't worry the media will still HYPE it once the game rolls around. :shakeno:

Undefeated is the only record that sill matters, because it won't be broken. In the almost 40 years since the merge, only one team has been perfect. One team came close but they were stopped by the MIAMI DOLPHINS ! :D

Even so, if it comes down to us knocking them off, the Bears were the last to really make a serious bid for an undefeated season in 85 til the Monday nite showdown in Miami!! ;)

They've got payback coming. The Phins will be totally amped to avenge last year's meetings.

Back
Top Bottom