Pats cut A.J Edds | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats cut A.J Edds

I had high hopes for Edds, was upset he was waived, especially when Spitler was left standing... and then scooped up by Belicheat. However, through perspective's prism, we didn't watch him practice or have any real insight into his development. I still trust in Nolan (well to a degree) and I gotta believe he's the one who let Edds go in favor of some of the other lumps we're saddled with. The fact that the Cheatriots essentially confirmed the Fins' decision after using and abusing him, more or less persuades me that we did the right thing.

I had high hopes for Edds, was upset he was waived, especially when Spitler was left standing... and then scooped up by Belicheat. However, through perspective's prism, we didn't watch him practice or have any real insight into his development. I still trust in Nolan (well to a degree) and I gotta believe he's the one who let Edds go in favor of some of the other lumps we're saddled with. The fact that the Cheatriots essentially confirmed the Fins' decision after using and abusing him, more or less persuades me that we did the right thing.

Gotta, kinda agree with most of this...........I guess!

So when we first cut him Sparano's a moron, and now that the Pats cut him, Mike Nolan knew what he was doing. I see.

Patriots shuffle roster

New England has announced one move on the 53-man roster - LB A.J. Edds, claimed off waivers from the Dolphins earlier this month, was waived, and LB Jeff Tarpinian, a rookie free agent who has been with the team since the start of training camp, was promoted off the practice squad.
Edds, who tore his ACL during training camp last year with Miami, was not moving well on field, though he did see some defensive snaps against the Chargers.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/09/patriots_shuffl.html

So when we first cut him Sparano's a moron, and now that the Pats cut him, Mike Nolan knew what he was doing. I see.

Well, if you were betting your house on how accurate Tony vs Bill's decision will turn out to be, you'd likely be living in a refrigerator crate if you bet on Sparano. Belicheat resurrects, revives and reactivates careers. All I gotta know is that unlike lets say Sammy Morris for a few years and Rob Ninkovich, after seeing Edds up close and personal, Bill took out the trash.

He cleared waivers and has joined the pats pratice squad. pats do it a bunch of time every year and make sure there pratice squad players get a paid a couple of game checks which in most case is 1/2 of what there pratice squad salary is . keep the guys happy so they do not boot to another team.

Back
Top Bottom