Pats D not looking to good | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats D not looking to good

Their LB corps is terrible is Hightower is hurt for awhile.

Their secondary isn't ok. Nothing extraordinary about them.

DL is a weakness.

Not a good defense at all, their O lost their best WR. I'm certain they'd take a step back this season.

Amazing how few people saw this tbh, just shows how many people just truly don't understand the NFL in 2017. NE's dynasty is in the past, this year is a new beginning.

We'll see just how these silly assumptions hold up.

Thinking BB suddenly forgot how to coach defense despite having 7 SB rings because of it is very ignorant.

Maybe dial it back a bit.... they will come out strong as ever in no time

They will find ways to hide most of their weaknesses from here on, Belichik is that brilliant a defensive, but sorry to say (Well, actually I am not that sorry), this one may be a bit more intense for them to fix.

They may need to have to win shootouts with other teams to win, and if the line allows pass-rushers to continue to get to Brady as they did last night, this may be a bit tougher for Bill then years past.

We'll see just how these silly assumptions hold up.

Thinking BB suddenly forgot how to coach defense
despite having 7 SB rings because of it is very ignorant.

It's not about that, it's about talent. I told you they would miss Chris Long which they will, but I know you will never admit you're wrong until you absolutely have to like with your "silly assumptions" with Gase. You can laugh or dismiss me all you want, but at the end of the day I told you, I know football.

Last edited:
KC seemed to have like 4 jakeem grants out there. NE couldn't handle the speed, especially sideline to sideline.

KC seemed to have like 4 jakeem grants out there. NE couldn't handle the speed, especially sideline to sideline.

That's what the NFL is about, why do you think we have Jakeem, Stills, Parker, and Drake on the roster. The fact NE looked so bad against a somewhat talent deficient offense, is an excellent sign for us. Ninkovich was a huge loss, they are going to have trouble getting after the QB all year long...

It was rare seeing NE spend big money in F/A. They aren't known to do that. The Gilmore signing surprised me, while I felt, he's a good player, I also felt he's slightly overrated. Maybe this was an omen. A sign of desperation on their part. What's laughable, is many media types were talking as if NE was capable of going undefeated. I'm not saying they wont win, but I'm beginning to feel, like there are small cracks in the armour?

NE was in the bottom half of the league for sacks last year and middle of the pack for INT's yet they still allowed the least amount of points in the NFL by a long shot.

Being more interested in splash plays than what really matters should be a red flag for knowledge about the more important factors of the game.

It was rare seeing NE spend big money in F/A. They aren't known to do that. The Gilmore signing surprised me, while I felt, he's a good player, I also felt he's slightly overrated. Maybe this was an omen. A sign of desperation on their part. What's laughable, is many media types were talking as if NE was capable of going undefeated. I'm not saying they wont win, but I'm beginning to feel, like there are small cracks in the armour?
I think Gilmore had known the play before the snap somehow. It was changed by Hill. He exposed the cheating. Gilmore was playing a out pattern
NBC Sports - ProFootballTalk: Tyreek Hill called the play that resulted in a 75-yard touchdown
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-play-that-resulted-in-a-75-yard-touchdown/

I think Gilmore had known the play before the snap somehow. It was changed by Hill. He exposed the cheating. Gilmore was playing a out pattern
NBC Sports - ProFootballTalk: Tyreek Hill called the play that resulted in a 75-yard touchdown
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-play-that-resulted-in-a-75-yard-touchdown/

This happens all the time. It's called tape study and playcall tendencies.

Cheating? . . . oh god.

It was an excellent playcall by Reid - 3 verts vs Tampa 2 and McCourty over played the inside vertical.

I felt like that second running into the kicker penalty could've been roughing.

Definitely was.

And the phantom offset on the goalline was priceless. I was like surely they aren't putting that ball back at the 2 but sure enough they did.

Gronk was getting held up under the chin in his pads every time in his vertical stem.

They didn't call it. Maybe cause he does as much of that as anyone

Back
Top Bottom