Pats D not looking to good | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats D not looking to good

I knew the Pats D was being over-rated, it's gonna be a problem for them all year long...

This is the year we have a shot, NE has owned this division for far too long.

Collins like Berry has the ability to play any safety role but he excels in short zones, he's not the hammer Harrison Smith is but he's good at that role as well.

I knew the Pats D was being over-rated, it's gonna be a problem for them all year long...

This is the year we have a shot, NE has owned this division for far too long.

With our defensive problems, I'm not sure we can capitalize on the Pats.

Last edited:
Patricia had too many rotations with the safeties( maybe because of personnel), deep zones were horrible.

With have defensive problems, I'm not sure we can capitalize on the Pats.

As long as TB is healthy, the Pats will always be the favorites, they (he) has earned that. You're right we have defensive problems too, but I would rather have the LB and secondary concerns that we may have, over the pure lack of talent up front the NE will have to deal with all year long. They better hope they can get Nink out of retirement, they need him, bad. We will have a better defense than NE this year, our scheme being this horrible thing is completely B.S and that idea will too be exposed like NE's D by seasons end. Nobody knows (except for a special few) but Burke may end up being just fine.

I was thinking earlier that the pats will bounce back and they always do but at the same time you have to think that maybe, just maybe, this is the year Brady starts to lose it? I mean he is 40 and last night at home was 16 for 36. When was the last time he missed on 20 passes in one game?.......do we have to believe that he'll win the super bowl in the next 5 or 6 years? I'm not counting him off but you'd think that at some point we'll see the end to his playing days as a star QB. Here's hoping last night was no fluke but rather the start of the end for him and the pats

Ozzy rules!!

As long as TB is healthy, the Pats will always be the favorites, they (he) has earned that. You're right we have defensive problems too, but I would rather have the LB and secondary concerns that we may have, over the pure lack of talent up front the NE will have to deal with all year long. They better hope they can get Nink out of retirement, they need him, bad. We will have a better defense than NE this year, our scheme being this horrible thing is completely B.S and that idea will too be exposed like NE's D by seasons end.

I worry about teams coming at us in base and exposing Maualuga in coverage than running downhill on us when Hull or nickel is in. Seems like an endless battle of exposure.

Patricia had too many rotations with the safeties( maybe because of personnel), deep zones were horrible.

The primarily play Cover 1 and Cover 2. That's what the majority of their coverage rolls are.

I worry about teams coming at us in base and exposing Maualuga in coverage than running downhill on us when Hull or nickel is in. Seems like an endless battle of exposure.

It will happen some, but Suh, Wake, Andre etc. will eat too like they did on that beautiful blitz vs. Philly in the preseason. NE simply doesn't have talent like that, which is why our defense is better. Offense though, yea I don't disrespect Tom, ever. He could win with high schoolers at WR.

Back
Top Bottom