Pats defense will be the scary ones not the Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats defense will be the scary ones not the Bills

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
I am gonna be way more afraid of them than I am of the Jills and Wets.

Two first round picks are going to most probably lead to Kwame Harris and Williams Joseph, who has dropped for a subpar season. Who cares, Joseph is gonna be very good.

Now pair him with Seymour and Pleasant and you have a very nice line.

Colvin and McGinest can rush very well. Brushci and Johnson are solid inside.

That is a nice looking 3-4. They have a good secondary still.

The only way we can burn them is speed on the outside.

You forgot to add Harrison and Milloy in the secondary plus Ty Law. I am gonna be worried of both teams defense's but worried more about Bills offense more than Pats.

Harrison we can burn like hell with speed. McKnight did that this year.

Their offense will be decent too if they get Musa Smith and Kwame Harris.

They will both have good defenses and will definitly be looking to force us to throw against them until we prove we can. The earlier we prove that the easier things will get for the rest of the season. We will still have the best defense in the AFC East especially if Junior comes down.

The Pats are looking to a 3-4 scheme. I don't know that Joseph fits in as a NT. I would think they'd look for someone more stationary and bulky.

He is a big dude. But I think of him more as a pass rusher than a classic NT. But Belichick knows more than I do. :)

I'm sure he does, but to my knowledge Belichick hasn't really commented on Joseph so I dont think you can say he's really backin you up on this one.

Joseph gets penetration because he's very fast. Doesn't mean he can't be a nose tackle. He's rather large. The speed would just be a plus.

The scary part of the Patriots potential defense with the draft coming up is not the exactly the talent.. It's that their joining Bill Belicheck.. This is the most talented defense the Patriots have had in 3-4 years including the SB team. They will do very well under Belicheck and will be the most feared defense in AFC east for Miami, but the Bills are looking damn good on defense as well.. AFC east wont be a cake walk.. The Bills practically received Bledsoe without giving compensation because they still have a 1st rounder this year.. Bills will probably go for a defensive end with first pick and draft a WR with second pick.. Thats my prediction. HOORAH

Who would be afraid of the Jets?? Miami's defense completely dominated the Jets in both meetings last year..
Meeting One: Miami 30 Jets 3
Meeting Two: Miami 10 Jets 13

The Jets 1 TD they scored on Miami last year was beacuase of a Ray Lucas fumble.. Had Fiedler played in 2nd meeting.. Would of been a re-run of Meeting 1 2002.. Make no mistake about it.. Jets lost their sole threat on offense in Coles and replaced him with Curtis Conway who as well helped his team score 3 points on Miami last year.. (Miami 27 Chargers 3, I believe)
Scared of the Jets?? Not one bit.. If they draft Andre Johnson, different story.. HOORAH

William Joseph is a classic 4-3 DT. He's too tall, 6'5", to be effective as a NT. Dewayne Robertson could be very effective as a NT but Pats would need to move up to the top 5 in order to get him.

one potential positive for us....bill belichek doesn't really do well under pressure and the expectations of a winner.....the ONLY thing he has ever done as a head coach was with a team that had zero expectations......he had a fresh new attitude and was a slightly different, better coach for it.....

last year, under great expectations you saw the old belichek returning and the results were the same, they missed the playoffs......

i may be going out on a limb, but hopefully i'm on to something!

t-buck has signed with the past 2 super bowl winners, let's hope he makes us the 3rd in a row!!! his luck will cancel out new england for sure!! hahaha

T-Buck should know the Pats defense very well, since he's been with them for 2 years.. He should know their intentions and their favorite defensive plays and so on.. Hopefully he'll help out Norv Turner with his insight.. As well as Charles Rogers helping with insight on Bills offense and whatever 'cuz Miami will need it.. HOORAH

Back
Top Bottom