Pats Fan Epic Meltdown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Fan Epic Meltdown

This kid is a joke.

First of all, if you are actually a "fan" - of any team - and you watch a condensed 9 minute recap of week 1 - you should literally kill yourself.

Second, if you are watching a condensed 9 minute version of week 1, there is no way in hell you could possibly be as invested as this kid is trying to make himself look.

I would love to punch this kid right in his stupid mouth.

This kid is a joke.

First of all, if you are actually a "fan" - of any team - and you watch a condensed 9 minute recap of week 1 - you should literally kill yourself.

Second, if you are watching a condensed 9 minute version of week 1, there is no way in hell you could possibly be as invested as this kid is trying to make himself look.

Didn't know Gaskin (ok)

Didn't know Waddle (and he's getting cut for the drop).

Didn't know DeVante Parker.

And he's supposedly a fan of a team that exists in the AFC East?

This kid is a joke.

Every pedestrian pass from Mac was “a good pass”

New England could have used this guy to make them one handed catches against Miami.

Last edited:
Considering how many things this guy says he could do in his sleep, I guess his super power is narcolepsy.

And after all his talk about how the guy wearing #81 is no Randy Moss, I guess he’s never heard of Russ Francis.

Back
Top Bottom