Pats Fan Epic Meltdown | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Fan Epic Meltdown

this guy flight has no idea what he's talking about.

complete BS.

what a joke.
Except when he said “wow, you can’t rough the passer if he’s not passing. I can’t believe they call that”. Even an uniformed blind pats fan knew that call was bad.

Considering how many things this guy says he could do in his sleep, I guess his super power is narcolepsy.

And after all his talk about how the guy wearing #81 is no Randy Moss, I guess he’s never heard of Russ Francis.
Hahaha. I was saying to myself, “wasn’t Moss 84?”

This kid is a joke.

First of all, if you are actually a "fan" - of any team - and you watch a condensed 9 minute recap of week 1 - you should literally kill yourself.

Second, if you are watching a condensed 9 minute version of week 1, there is no way in hell you could possibly be as invested as this kid is trying to make himself look.

I would love to punch this kid right in his stupid mouth.

Blame Tom Brady for creating generations / legions of intellectually stunted Pats fans

Curse you Tom! - Curse you!!

d the guy fun
hes not funny to us. For some reason the young generation finds this humorous and gives the guy clicks. It's all fake but as long as it get clicks and he acts like a cornball then he's going to get paid.

I remember 5-6 years ago, my 13 at the time year old step kid was trying to make videos to put on youtube. Said he wanted to get famous and rich from youtube. As an old fart i was like "you cant make money or get stupid rich and famous off youtube" KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!

This kid is a joke.

First of all, if you are actually a "fan" - of any team - and you watch a condensed 9 minute recap of week 1 - you should literally kill yourself.

Second, if you are watching a condensed 9 minute version of week 1, there is no way in hell you could possibly be as invested as this kid is trying to make himself look.

Are you good man? Telling someone to kill themselves because he's reacting to recap of his favorite is a bit much. And when I mean a bit, I mean not necessary at all.

This kid is a joke.

you might want to consult a therapist

Are you good man? Telling someone to kill themselves because he's reacting to recap of his favorite is a bit much. And when I mean a bit, I mean not necessary at all.
I don't think this guy is a patriots fan, looks more like a homer that has several teams and players he roots for....he has a bunch of videos on youtube of him reacting to 10 minute recaps of various games.

Back
Top Bottom