Pat's fans beating up old lady? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat's fans beating up old lady?

painnotpleasure said:
This is the first time I've heard of this story. That's really messed up. I'M MAD :fire: :fire: :fire:

Yep. It's terrible. I don't know how people can be so stupid. Oh, well... I guess that's what beer does to you.:shakeno: I'm all for bringing back the "Prohibition Act."

azfinfanmang said:
Pats fan doesnt need any excuses to look bad. Dudes probably knew it was a woman, just finally found somebody besides little brothers they could take. Good think there was two of them, story might have read:
"Pats fan beaten to within inches of his life by retired female school teacher."

:lolcry: Great stuff..

yeah, sports fans can be idiots at times. There was a highly skilled surgeon who had his career ruined after dolphins fans broke his hands rendering them useless. Hate the pats, but this isn't only done by their fans.

FinsForLife007 said:
Yep. It's terrible. I don't know how people can be so stupid. Oh, well... I guess that's what beer does to you.:shakeno: I'm all for bringing back the "Prohibition Act."

:roflmao: Hellll no.

You can't find it because it NEVER happend.The old bag lady made up the
story.The State Police and the Pats checked it out and she was not even
at the game.She was trying to run a scam on the Pats (a true fin fan :lol: )
The Patirots did not press charges on her because she was a nut under
medical care

donshula said:
medical care

Sounds about right for a fin fan! A little mental :roflmao:

donshula said:
medical care

You have a link to this, or is the cold just affecting your brain again? Oh and by the way, dont you have a sandbox of your own to play in?
clear.gif

FinsForLife007 said:

Dont attend to many high school parties?

donshula said:
medical care

I was at a Fins-Pats game 2 years ago when my friend got punched in the face from the blind side by someone who then ran away. Oh, I am sure that never happened either. Give me a break! The Pats covered up the story and you know it.

FaninPatsyLand said:
What?? Did I hear a cracking voice of a punk 16 year old?? Keep talking s*it and someone will make sure you have a very short puberty.

What the h*ll is your problem?

I was only messing arounda and I was hoping it would get you riled up.:) It worked.:wink:

Damn you caught me, I guess you would know if I actually talk sh*t in real life or not.. not to mention or your wierd notion of me and puberty.:shakeno: :rolleyes:

Mellow....

ESPN not talking about the Pats enough?

kizzaboo said:
I was only messing arounda and I was hoping it would get you riled up.:) It worked.:wink:

Damn you caught me, I guess you would know if I actually talk sh*t in real life or not.. not to mention or your wierd notion of me and puberty.:shakeno: :rolleyes:

Mellow....

ESPN not talking about the Pats enough?

Dude....

He's not a pats fan, relax.

Back
Top Bottom