Pats going back to the big game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats going back to the big game...

MegaFinz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
man it really sucks to be a phins fan all the way around.First of all like i said the stinkin pats are going to the super bowl, there is no team left that can beat them in the champ. game, all we can hope for is them losing to the pack or 49er's or maybe the Giants again that would be SWEEEET!! but that may not happen so lets just hope as phin fans they loooooooooose!!!.Then as we all know we have no coach and r having problems finding the one we need for this team, which means we will most likely have to settle for some off. cord or def. cord or worse that is basically unproven.Then there is the Q.B. situation that weve had for a frigin decade, can anyone honestly say that Matt Moore is the answer? most likley he is not.Furthermore Brady broke Marino's yardage record even though Brees already did it i did'nt want brady to get to 5,084. Well life basically sucks for phin fans as far as football goes and as for me i always try to look at the glass being half full and hoping for next year being the turning point for our beloved phins but it never happens for this team for some reason or another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom