Pats just cut AB

Locke

They looked like strong hands.
Reaction score
What an idiot, man. All he had to do was just let the situation cool, allow the evidence to speak for itself, but he decides to send text messages for no reason at all.
I mean, it could be that there was actually a reason. He is guilty of what they’re accusing.

ANUFan

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Curious had he been on the Raiders roster would he still have gotten that guaranteed money? Even with everythign that's coming out now?

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dude clearly needs some type of help. I dunno if he actually has a mental illness or not but this guy has TO beat for ego by a LONG shot

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Reaction score
wow…BB got him outta there...

He must have zero male friends outside of teammates (if even that)….

He needs to be checked by a male figure…soon...

Good_Dylan

Second String
Reaction score
But Tom let him sleep over and said he was a great guy...Im confused...Would the GOAT lie? Whats next? The GOAT accused of cheating?

broccoli rob

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I suppose they have reason to believe he’ll be found guilty of rape.
He was caught intimidating the witness. He is done, at least til this is resolved.

If he is picked up right away, that GM needs their head examined.

Avigatorx

Ohana
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I hate laughing about something like this, but **** him. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Guarantee since he's been released by the Pats the league now suspends him.

dougb123

Bringer of Rain
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
What bothers me is the girl had a 3 years of relations with the guy then accuses him of rape, (sounds like sour grapes and her wanting a relationship) if I was a girl and someone rape me I dam sure wouldn't see him again let alone let him rape me again, he might be extremely stupid for texting her but it sure looks like a money grab to me, but I admit I don't know all the details.

he may be a dick-head but no body deserves to be called a rapist if they are not - at this point it should not play out in civil court but criminal count and one of them should be headed to jail

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
What bothers me is the girl had a 3 years of relations with the guy then accuses him of rape, (sounds like sour grapes and her wanting a relationship) if I was a girl and someone rape me I dam sure wouldn't see him again let alone let him rape me again, he might be extremely stupid for texting her but it sure looks like a money grab to me, but I admit I don't know all the details.

he may be a dick-head but no body deserves to be called a rapist if they are not - at this point it should not play out in civil court but criminal count and one of them should be headed to jail
Please don't ever try to put yourself in the place of a girl and claim what you would do if someone raped you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom