Pats just cut AB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats just cut AB

What an idiot, man. All he had to do was just let the situation cool, allow the evidence to speak for itself, but he decides to send text messages for no reason at all.

I mean, it could be that there was actually a reason. He is guilty of what they’re accusing.

Curious had he been on the Raiders roster would he still have gotten that guaranteed money? Even with everythign that's coming out now?

Dude clearly needs some type of help. I dunno if he actually has a mental illness or not but this guy has TO beat for ego by a LONG shot

wow…BB got him outta there...

He must have zero male friends outside of teammates (if even that)….

He needs to be checked by a male figure…soon...

But Tom let him sleep over and said he was a great guy...Im confused...Would the GOAT lie? Whats next? The GOAT accused of cheating?

I suppose they have reason to believe he’ll be found guilty of rape.

He was caught intimidating the witness. He is done, at least til this is resolved.

If he is picked up right away, that GM needs their head examined.

I hate laughing about something like this, but **** him. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Guarantee since he's been released by the Pats the league now suspends him.

What bothers me is the girl had a 3 years of relations with the guy then accuses him of rape, (sounds like sour grapes and her wanting a relationship) if I was a girl and someone rape me I dam sure wouldn't see him again let alone let him rape me again, he might be extremely stupid for texting her but it sure looks like a money grab to me, but I admit I don't know all the details.

he may be a dick-head but no body deserves to be called a rapist if they are not - at this point it should not play out in civil court but criminal count and one of them should be headed to jail

What bothers me is the girl had a 3 years of relations with the guy then accuses him of rape, (sounds like sour grapes and her wanting a relationship) if I was a girl and someone rape me I dam sure wouldn't see him again let alone let him rape me again, he might be extremely stupid for texting her but it sure looks like a money grab to me, but I admit I don't know all the details.

he may be a dick-head but no body deserves to be called a rapist if they are not - at this point it should not play out in civil court but criminal count and one of them should be headed to jail
Please don't ever try to put yourself in the place of a girl and claim what you would do if someone raped you.

Back
Top Bottom