Pats just cut AB | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats just cut AB

What bothers me is the girl had a 3 years of relations with the guy then accuses him of rape, (sounds like sour grapes and her wanting a relationship) if I was a girl and someone rape me I dam sure wouldn't see him again let alone let him rape me again, he might be extremely stupid for texting her but it sure looks like a money grab to me, but I admit I don't know all the details.

he may be a dick-head but no body deserves to be called a rapist if they are not - at this point it should not play out in civil court but criminal count and one of them should be headed to jail

It’s pretty common for women to sit on these things for a long time. Antonio Brown has been in the news a lot and she could have mentioned what happened to a friend and was talked into reporting it. But I mean, we have texts that admit he jerked off onto her back, is it that much of a stretch that h raped her later? Clearly she showed terrible judgment continuing a relationship with him after that, but that doesn’t excuse what happened.

Shouldn't even be allowed to file a civil lawsuit in a rape case, should have to call the police and they should file a criminal case. It's a criminal act.....you shouldn't be allowed to buy your way out of a criminal act.

Shouldn't even be allowed to file a civil lawsuit in a rape case, should have to call the police and they should file a criminal case. It's a criminal act.....you shouldn't be allowed to buy your way out of a criminal act.

OK, that’s reasonable. But how can she prove it criminally at this point? Yes, she should have reported it right away, but most women don’t do that. So her only recourse was to sue him in civil court, where the burden of proof is much lighter. And besides, even if she doesn’t win, she’s already irreparably damaged his career. It’s a win-win for her.

Phone company keeps records of all text messages - going from lewd and lascivious if those message's are real to rape would be much easier for a jury to believe, he's going to jail either way lewd and lascivious behavior would be jail time and his NFL career is over. Civil lawsuit to me is saying it's OK that you raped me and can walk the streets if you pay me millions of dollars, just something wrong with that.

If you sent him to jail then went after his money that's a different story.

Please don't ever try to put yourself in the place of a girl and claim what you would do if someone raped you.

His comment made a lot of sense, if your bothered by it that’s your problem.

It’s not a surprise in the least, but what annoys me is that any time his time in New England is referenced, it will always show the one game he played in Miami.

What bothers me is the girl had a 3 years of relations with the guy then accuses him of rape, (sounds like sour grapes and her wanting a relationship) if I was a girl and someone rape me I dam sure wouldn't see him again let alone let him rape me again, he might be extremely stupid for texting her but it sure looks like a money grab to me, but I admit I don't know all the details.

he may be a dick-head but no body deserves to be called a rapist if they are not - at this point it should not play out in civil court but criminal count and one of them should be headed to jail
You're out of your element, Donny.

AB quitting NFL and taking some shots on the way out.....

Back
Top Bottom