Pats Luck Streak Began in Snow and Will End in Snow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Luck Streak Began in Snow and Will End in Snow

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Thats right ever since that stupid tuck rule they have been getting more than there share of good bounces.

Dec. 7, in the snow is where it stops.

GO FINS

I hope so. The boys from South Florida sound confident. I don't know how confident they looked getting off that plane though.

Does this mean that you guys are going to stop blaming our wins on luck starting tomorrow?

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Thats right ever since that stupid tuck rule they have been getting more than there share of good bounces.

Dec. 7, in the snow is where it stops.

GO FINS

Its funny how Pats fans get all defensive when you call the team lucky. They must get that a lot. I wonder why??????

I'm not defensive about the luck stuff. A win's a win. It's the woulda, coulda, shoulda stuff that bothers me. The Titan fans still claim the only reason we beat them was because Ty Law pretended he had a gimpy ankle and baited McNair into throwing to his side.

Good teams make their own luck. They are in position to make plays. It looks lucky.

Pats are 4-0 in snow-related games at Foxboro. 30" + in Foxboro. If you are going, go early. They said Rt1 will be a nightmare. They ask folks to carpool also - lots of spots are going to be lost to piles of snow.

Back
Top Bottom