Pats/Phins game in New England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats/Phins game in New England

FaninPatsyLand

Welcome to Fenway
Reaction score
Who will be at Gillette on New Years day??

I'll be there wearing the colors, we need to round up a bunch of Dolfans before the game in the parking lot.

mtd845ny said:
i am planning on being there...hope it works out

Excellent, I know a couple of other people from this board that will be there too. We'll contact each other as the game gets near.

Also, welcome to the board man...:wave:

i have been there the past few years-- a buddy of mine is a Pats season ticket guy. I will see about going this year, just the last time i went late in the year was the snow game 2 years ago and i am still pulling snow out of my skin. I got pelted about 20 times, those pats fans are almost as bad as the eagles fans.

Timmy54 said:
i have been there the past few years-- a buddy of mine is a Pats season ticket guy. I will see about going this year, just the last time i went late in the year was the snow game 2 years ago and i am still pulling snow out of my skin. I got pelted about 20 times, those pats fans are almost as bad as the eagles fans.

Yeah, that was a brutal game. Not suprising that people were thowing it everywhere (especially when Patriot fans are involved), I can't believe I made it out of that game in one piece.

Definitely look into it this year, the more the merrier.. Should be an excellent time as usual seeing the Phins play.

Back
Top Bottom