Pats still the Beast of the East.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats still the Beast of the East..........

Reid is 41-20 running a spread offense with RO's, and RPO's headed up by a QB with a limited arm but possess mobility.

Everything that "anonymous sources" say can't be done in the NFL yet they the Chief's offense has been in the top half (and even top 10 twice) in the 4 years Smith has been there.

Coaching and scheme matters. That's how.

IN SPITE of the QB is what you're saying? Also, it seems like when they come up against a team that can score points and put pressure on them offensively like a Patriots. Well, we get a game that looks like this...

IN SPITE of the QB is what you're saying? Also, it seems like when they come up against a team that can score points and put pressure on them offensively like a Patriots. Well, we get a game that looks like this...

Correct. Exactly what I was saying.

And the "anonymous sources" was a dig at the POS Albert Breer. No one here.

How is Alex Smith a starter in this league for these many years is beyond me. The guy absolutely cannot throw 10+ yards passes if his life depended on it.
That deep pass looked good, maybe even better than another QB whose name I will not mention.

Refs deciding games really has to stop. Chiefs called for everything when Pats oline is holding every possession.

That Kelce penalty, hope Gase puts that on display this week. Cant have those completely avoidable momentum killers we've seen too much of since god knows when.

It's impossible to win in Cheatsboro. Penalties against the opposition there is just insane on every little thing.

The officiating in this game is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know if my hatred of the pats just blinds me, but part of me genuinely feels like the NFL is turning into the WWE. I've lost track of the amount of holds the pats offensive line has gotten away with. Meanwhile, the yellow flags are flying every other play against the chiefs. It's like the refs aren't even attempting to masquerade the fact they're calling a biased game - they're not even hiding it.

The pats seem to have a weak pass rush this year. Smith has had some time to get the ball off tonight.

How is Alex Smith a starter in this league for these many years is beyond me. The guy absolutely cannot throw 10+ yards passes if his life depended on it.

Man I'm not sure what game you're watching, but Smith is playing like a gangster tonight. 4-0 td/int, an almost perfect quarterback rating, smart with the football, a great two minute drive to end the first half and put points on the board, some smart runs, two deep dimes he dropped way down the field.

People like to **** on Smith. And yes, I get it, he's not elite. But he's a damn good quarterback despite his limitations. And for all the dink and dunk complaints, he's looking pretty fearless pushing the ball down the field tonight.

The pats seem to have a weak pass rush this year. Smith has had some time to get the ball off tonight.

Few things have crossed my mind since the opening 15minutes.. It's the first game of the year but damn the pass rush not being there seems really weird when it comes to the Pats but then again they really scheme pressure, for whatever reason it's not there right now. Could be first game of the year, injuries(which I know BB won't accept as reason). At the same time though, last few times KC has faced the Patriots, the Chiefs have put up decent numbers.

Either way, I can easily see a trade for a pass rusher(maybe not a star power name, but somebody they can scheme with) by trade deadline.

Pat's are not looking good, but something to keep in mind:

'14 we hung 33 pts on them in the opener, the Chiefs scored 41pts on them in week 4, and they started the season 2-2 with a lot of talk about their dynasty finally coming to an end.

So as delighted as we might get over this game, they adjust better than any team in the NFL as the season progresses.

Back
Top Bottom